The official backalleys literature thread.

Started by zomfgbie, May 5, 2008 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wps

I still got da Edda in my closet and I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read it yet

I only read that part in which Loki sang about how much the Aesir sucked
that part was great

it was a point in which a character points out the imperfection of the gods
something that comes back in other cultures
incl. Greek

In old polytheistic religions the gods act more like humans
Which is diffirent compared to the Abrahamic faiths in which there is one God who is perfection incarnate, who you can't disagree with in any way, a rule you can not excape.


I really should read the rest of the Edda :/
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

MRat

Green Mile is nic. Lots of talk about infected dicks.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

texas

mrat i always imagine you having gregory peck's voice

MRat

Quote from: kianmrat i always imagine you having gregory peck's voice


I don't. I have, uhm, like a less cartoony Patrick Warbuton voice, with uhm, some Cary Grant thrown in for good measure.

Actually I don't know who I sound like. Not Gregory Peck though, but it'd be cool if I did.

My name is Atticus Finch.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG


Necronomitr0n

I'm going to read Watership Down once the copy at the library I put on hold comes in
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

texas

i finished the running man
i love how he spent the last few chapters of the book with his intestines coming out

MRat

Yeah I like Running Man. A similar concept was revisited by King in The Long Walk, about 100 teenage boys randomly selected and forced to walk this huge preset course, like across all over America, non-stop until they reach the end or die.

Frank Darabont (THe Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Mist) got the rights to it and plans of making it after he finishes his Fahrenheit 451 movie.

Speaking of Del Toro and Darbont, Del Toro has a draft of a Frankenstein script written by Darabont that he would "kill to direct."
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

texas

i'm kind of worried that when they make the running man movie they'll change the last scenes
since hijacking planes and crashing them in to buildings is a touchy subject

adamant

Quote from: Zekey

i see your and raise you one

MRat

The movie was already made

It starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and wanted to be Blade Runner. Still not all bad though. Yeh the changed the ending a bit.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

cr0m

Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeed
Quote from: Zekey

i see your and raise you one
fuck sharing its all mine

this loaf of bread in a box will be all mine
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

wps

lmao look at that kid's face

man what a shitty drawing
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

vinexist

Read A Clockwork Orange, The book is as good as the film, if not a little difficult to understand. Also, read Fight Club.


wps

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE SUCKS DICK

goddamnit you assholes READ REAL BOOKS
REAL
LITERATURE

DO NOT RAPE THE EARTH'S CULTURE WITH PULP
FUCK YOU
I BET YOU PEOPLE WANK OFF TO STORIES LIKE THE DA VINCI CODE AND HARRY POTTER
YOU KNOW WHY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS SO FUCKING STUPID?
YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE KKK MEMBERS, SCIENTOLOGISTS, NEO-HIPPIES, UGLY CHILDREN THAT WANT TO BE MANGA ARTISTS AND OTHER MENTALLY CHALLENGED SCUMBAGS THAT DECAY THE GLOBE WITH THEIR IGNORANCE IN OUR DIMENSION?
BECAUSE
PEOPLE
DONT
READ
GOOD
BOOKS ANYMORE

oooh hooligans that break into houses and beat up and kill people that go to a magical school where they teach magic arts while a guy in a sweaty bunny suit tells that da vinci was jesus christ's great grand daughter, so brilliant

MOTHERFFUCKERS
ITS TIME FOR GENOCIDE
IN THE NAME OF
[size=]KULTUR[/size]
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

cr0m

#56
those magic school bus books are great

id let ms frizzle suck my dick any day

cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

wps

i remember this episode of the magic school bus and they went inside of a bee hive
and they were like "lets BEE careful" and making more horrible bee jokes and then da kids got raped by wasps
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

adamant

oh god i remember the one when they went inside ralphie :X

trent bortknob

i liked the music one cuz when they played an instrument or made a sound all of those sound waves came off and were visible and i wished i could do that

|