The official backalleys literature thread.

Started by zomfgbie, May 5, 2008 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

Ying

I've recently picked up Dickens again, starting Hard Times as we speak. Very much ahead of its time and I'm liking it  significantly more than I did with Great Expectations.

zNelson24

I can never pick up on any stories. I dont now if it's my lack of interest of fiction literature, or if it's the part of my brain that turns text to visuals being dead. So yea, computer manuals and C# guides right here!

Quote from: rtilI don't read books ever. One time I was forced to read The Scarlet Letter, it was boring and stupid. Don't read books, kids.

I try not to read books, but its impossible. For some bizarr reason, our schools have us read books off a "summer reading list" that we have to read over the summer. School isnt letting me have time to myself, giving me homework over the summer. IT ISNT FAIR!!!
-zNelson24

Necronomitr0n

i'm still reading watership down because i'm an inconsistent reader

also has anyone else read this?

it's a really interesting book actually
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

ansel

Quote from: systechoi'm still reading watership down because i'm an inconsistent reader

also has anyone else read this?

it's a really interesting book actually

I've heard of it through the Metallica song about the guy, I want to read it sometime

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

jjjjjjjjjj

i started reading house of leaves
its really good about only 60 pages in tho

Philip K Dick

im trying to read choke but its really depressing and i always fall asleep while reading it@@@

DrRumack

i recently read The Lovely Bones

it goes from incredibly disturbing and sad to funny and hopeful on a whim like every other page

i loved it more than any book ive read over the last two years

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

|