Wade's Portal Watch

Started by topcatyo, May 6, 2008 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43

Quote from: tenchiotaku3wtf who deleted arushi


lmao, have a guess!

ZekeySpaceyLizard

if this portal watch does as good a job as kidray, the portal will remain exactly the same as its always been

stagbeetle

but rigging awards has always been so much fun :'
they call me lucanus cervus

sQueef

d'awwww i didnt kno u cared rtil :3
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

trent bortknob

:33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333im3333333333333gay33333333333

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

trent bortknob

you callin me emo just cuz i wear girl pants and have long hair???????????????

if ytou even want to call it long

sQueef

actually your just being really gay and im returning the favor
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

trent bortknob

Quote from: Squeefyour just being really gay
:3

sQueef

#29
Quote from: taylorbortnerisa
Quote from: Squeefyour just being really gay
:3
I figured if k0ma could use it after saying "awww" why couldnt I?

you are a sensitive fucking bitch when it comes to internet policy*

*which is fucking retarded in the first place
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

trent bortknob

Quote from: SqueefI figured if k0ma could use it after saying "awww" why couldnt I?
i never said koma wasnt gay!

look i try to be nice about internet shit

if you had said like :] or something it might have been different

:3 is unacceptable

sQueef

im sorry it wont happen again ok
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

texas

i have long hair and i wear an emo jacket

so a lot of people think im emo

trent bortknob

Quote from: kianemo jacket
??

texas

i got it at hard rock cafe and its striped and a few kids said it was an emo jacket

MRat

Ugh fuck labelling shit.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG



CyanideThistles

Ronald McDonald.

Greenkitten

Walking down the street
with some evil in my eye
and some thoughts in my head
that were making me feel high
on my head was a hoodi
in my ears was some bass
was walking by my dog
when I saw that sexy face
come towards me
with a little cheeky smile
if she was a phone
I'd pick her up and dial
the fire brigade
or zero zero zero
she stopped me in my tracks
and I said 'mmm hello hello...'

I was sleeping in the sand
with some dreams in my head
that were causing an extension
to the towel and my bed
and the waves were rolling
like the curves on those legs
of a sweet beach bella
with that centrefold spread
in the midst of the slumber
I heard some footsteps creeping
and I woke to discover
the woman I'd been dreaming
she knelt down beside
said 'can I share your pillow?'
I rolled over and I said
'well hello hello...'
Some like money making
some like cars
and some like the houses
with the rooftop spas
and some like to gossip
about some rich sugar daddies
but me and my friends
we like the golden brown honeys
and some like watching people
living on TV
that's a little strange
if you're asking me
cos I like to eat and laugh
and **** and play down low
these are the things I know
well hello hello...

Welcome to this night
welcome to this song
welcome to these rhymes
that be going on and on
welcome to the empire
and the funky empire tunes
but most of all welcome
to the bellas in this room...
well hello hello



|