Wade's Portal Watch

Started by topcatyo, May 6, 2008 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


f0d

Quote from: MindChamberto be honest f0d knows the crews behind the scenes more that anyone. too bad hes so angsty he probably get the portal cleaned quicker than anyone else there.
angsty? more like ive got better things to do

wait did i say better things? i meant sitting in a dark claustrophobic room with nothing but an animation crane and an etchasketch 10 hours a day!! yehhhhrhh sorry im a bit delirious its late

so mindchamber did you tell wade that i was interested in doing this, cuz he PMed me about it. i was cracking up that he asked ME of all people after all the shit ive given him over the years. i was just posting insults towards fbipolux for sucking wade's cock the other day
anyways i really dont know any behind the scenes shit in any crews except the SS. itd be nice if i knew more about the CC so i could fuck with them, but their forums are too gay to bare
even though its gay when people steal awards, it just doesnt matter much to me. the awards have been rendered meaningless anyways, they only give you around 4000 extra views. the only type of flash i really wanted eradicated was afrostud's shit, and wade took care of that so i stopped caring and started focusing on real life shit
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

Quote from: foodeetin
Quote from: MindChamberto be honest f0d knows the crews behind the scenes more that anyone. too bad hes so angsty he probably get the portal cleaned quicker than anyone else there.
angsty? more like ive got better things to do

wait did i say better things? i meant sitting in a dark claustrophobic room with nothing but an animation crane and an etchasketch 10 hours a day!! yehhhhrhh sorry im a bit delirious its late

so mindchamber did you tell wade that i was interested in doing this, cuz he PMed me about it. i was cracking up that he asked ME of all people after all the shit ive given him over the years. i was just posting insults towards fbipolux for sucking wade's cock the other day
anyways i really dont know any behind the scenes shit in any crews except the SS. itd be nice if i knew more about the CC so i could fuck with them, but their forums are too gay to bare
even though its gay when people steal awards, it just doesnt matter much to me. the awards have been rendered meaningless anyways, they only give you around 4000 extra views. the only type of flash i really wanted eradicated was afrostud's shit, and wade took care of that so i stopped caring and started focusing on real life shit

I know everything about pretty much every group. Socom Squad, Lock Legion, Clock Crew, I also know that the clock crew wants to upvote honey roasted peanuts 3 to #1 now. Can't be anything done against that though.

I'd do it but not because I like Wade. I personally don't have anything against him, his posts are pretty stupid from time to time and his English is bad sometimes, too for some reason I will never understand but still, I'd do it to bust mainly the CC. They're so fucking annoying and they need to get threated like the SS used to get threated. I have a Clock account (can access all boards like green door etc. ) on the CC and I'd, once again, gladly help out.

psi43


f0d

the CC is worthless nowadays. clock day is the only time they make anything remotely entertaining, and even the best flashes on that day are fucking gay because they consist of gay little personal characters

dont get me wrong i know a few really neat clocks who hate the massive faggot infestation that has become their forums. but wow talk about beating a dead horse. they looked at one of their ancient ph33r fads and said "hey lets make an entire WEEK devoted to this stupid shit then lets mass vote them to underdog and RCP!! then we'll whine like faggots when wade deletes them because saying it was legit because we didnt use any alts!!!"
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

MRat

Tomas et la Fraise was a great clockday toon!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

ZekeySpaceyLizard

#46
the last good thing the clock crew made was Fitter, Happier, More Productive

which was like...2....3 years ago now


edit: and I dont count Tomas et le Frais as a clock cartoon. Although it was adorable and niec

MindChamber

Quote from: foodeetin
Quote from: MindChamberto be honest f0d knows the crews behind the scenes more that anyone. too bad hes so angsty he probably get the portal cleaned quicker than anyone else there.
angsty? more like ive got better things to do

wait did i say better things? i meant sitting in a dark claustrophobic room with nothing but an animation crane and an etchasketch 10 hours a day!! yehhhhrhh sorry im a bit delirious its late

so mindchamber did you tell wade that i was interested in doing this, cuz he PMed me about it. i was cracking up that he asked ME of all people after all the shit ive given him over the years. i was just posting insults towards fbipolux for sucking wade's cock the other day
anyways i really dont know any behind the scenes shit in any crews except the SS. itd be nice if i knew more about the CC so i could fuck with them, but their forums are too gay to bare
even though its gay when people steal awards, it just doesnt matter much to me. the awards have been rendered meaningless anyways, they only give you around 4000 extra views. the only type of flash i really wanted eradicated was afrostud's shit, and wade took care of that so i stopped caring and started focusing on real life shit

he has eyesballs everywhere and noticed you were pretty much on the ball on whos fucking around and who isn't,  i mean you know what awards give you have many views and shit, I dont know any of that,
I did point out the afrostud crap, and mentioned that you were lookin out for us with that, but that was a while back.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: MindChamberhe has eyesballs everywhere and noticed you were pretty much on the ball on whos fgffffff


i suddenly am hit with the urge to draw wade with his buttox covered in eyes

f0d

Quote from: MindChamberhe has eyesballs everywhere and noticed you were pretty much on the ball on whos fucking around and who isn't,  i mean you know what awards give you have many views and shit, I dont know any of that,
I did point out the afrostud crap, and mentioned that you were lookin out for us with that, but that was a while back.
well good luck to him, hope this somewhat offsets the statwhore effect and fixes the judgment system

hopefully it won't lead to portal mods though
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

topcatyo

#50
Quote from: ΨNicoleI know everything about pretty much every group. Socom Squad, Lock Legion, Clock Crew, I also know that the clock crew wants to upvote honey roasted peanuts 3 to #1 now. Can't be anything done against that though.
We got it to #4 and then we made a thread and people noticed.
Then it got downvoted in a split second.
I'm awesome.

sQueef

the CC is so fuckn gay
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

Quote from: Squeefthe CC is so fuckn gay
seriously

topcatyo you're a clock, why do you guys keep beating the dead horse? the CC died long ago when guys like SBC and GFC left
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

Quote from: topcatyo
Quote from: ΨNicoleI know everything about pretty much every group. Socom Squad, Lock Legion, Clock Crew, I also know that the clock crew wants to upvote honey roasted peanuts 3 to #1 now. Can't be anything done against that though.
We got it to #4 and then we made a thread and people noticed.
Then it got downvoted in a split second.


Well the actual flash was pretty neat, it's in my favorites still but the whole massvoting deal is kinda gay.

CyanideThistles

Ronald McDonald.

topcatyo

Quote from: foodeetin
Quote from: Squeefthe CC is so fuckn gay
seriously

topcatyo you're a clock, why do you guys keep beating the dead horse? the CC died long ago when guys like SBC and GFC left
I'm in the Clockcrew because it's fun, same with the other members.  I see no problem with that.
I'm awesome.

psi43

The clock crew is probably just as fun as the SS just with a whole different humor for people with a different attitude I guess.

CoolDrMoney

QuoteThe clock crew is probably just as fun as the SS just with a whole different humor for people with a different attitude I guess.

Here comes the dissenting opinion!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

f0d

Quote from: topcatyoI'm in the Clockcrew because it's fun, same with the other members.  I see no problem with that.
ye i just figured it woulda stopped being fun after 7 yrs of the same stuff over and over
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

topcatyo

Quote from: foodeetinye i just figured it woulda stopped being fun after 7 yrs of the same stuff over and over
It's not actually  the same stuff.  The Clockcrew's changed over time quite a bit.
I'm awesome.

|