Wade's Portal Watch

Started by topcatyo, May 6, 2008 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

topcatyo

All because the Clockcrew won Review Crew Pick this week...
So you better watch out.
You better not cry.
You better not review inappropriately
I'm telling you why.
Wade's Portal Watch will fuck you up.
I'm awesome.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

I got banned for three days when I suggested that he recruit the people with the brownest noses
i guess he didnt find it funny

zomfgbie

i cant see why people waste so much timing trying to win pixel trophies
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

psi43

Quote from: ZekeyI got banned for three days when I suggested that he recruit the people with the brownest noses
i guess he didnt find it funny

He was probably laughing his ass off and in tears he accidently clicked on the ban button.

cr0m

Quote from: FreekCi cant see why people waste so much timing trying to win pixel trophies
they mean so much 2 me,,,
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

zomfgbie

i still cherish my daily 3rd like my own child
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

cr0m

and up next a lightbulb that has been on for over a century... how does it do it after these few messages
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

ThePrototype

Doesn't an award have to be owned before it can be stolen? It makes almost no sense. Wade's just wasting his time in another crusade.
I need a good quote to go here S:

f0d

grammer and fbipolux - wade's top cock lickers in command
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

MindChamber

Quote from: topcatyoAll because the Clockcrew won Review Crew Pick this week...
So you better watch out.
You better not cry.
You better not review inappropriately
I'm telling you why.
Wade's Portal Watch will fuck you up.

finally, Im tired of faggots getting their shit up voted,   glad to see wade actually trying to do something about it,


zomfgbie

im pretty happy sommets being done. not that i care too much about the portal, just cause im sick of seeing clOCK PicNIC830xX win review crew pick every week
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

MindChamber

#11
Quote from: FreekCim pretty happy sommets being done. not that i care too much about the portal, just cause im sick of seeing clOCK PicNIC830xX win review crew pick every week

I agree, it does get tiresome
to be honest f0d knows the crews behind the scenes more that anyone. too bad hes so angsty he probably get the portal cleaned quicker than anyone else there.

rtil


topcatyo

Quote from: FreekCim pretty happy sommets being done. not that i care too much about the portal, just cause im sick of seeing clOCK PicNIC830xX win review crew pick every week
Actually, this is the first time a Clockcrew movie has been in Review Crew pick in a while that I know of.  Usually it's the Kitty Krew stealing Turd of the Week or whatever.
Not that I ever cared for pixel awards, but I did find it enjoyable before the Kitty Krew when actually so-bad-it's-funny flashes got TotW.
I'm awesome.

MindChamber

Quote from: tenchiotaku3topic deleted

wtf you talkin about,  link works fine for me.

sQueef

well its a good thing I dont do that anymore he he
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

rtil

oh that's weird i see it now

psi43

Quote from: MindChambertoo bad hes so angsty he probably get the portal cleaned quicker than anyone else there.


I'd do it just to bust the CC lmfao.

sQueef

Quote from: Squeefwell its a good thing I dont do that anymore he he
and yet I somehow still get deleted.

fuckin awesomee bro!!!
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

rtil

wtf who deleted arushi