rtil's records

Started by rtil, January 1, 2011 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rtil

Quote from: GhostingFishProWait. rtil, did you add that slight reverb to the tracks? It sounds very nice with it. Very classy.
yes, i always add a little reverb to some of the tracks. i also try to do noise reduction and remastering on the ones with poor quality like the annette hanshaw and cab calloway ones. some can be improved in 5 minutes, others a little longer. some have some really bad cracks and pops from indents in the vinyl

GhostingFish


rtil


rtil


GhostingFish

That is outstanding! If you try to make a longer sample that would be nice.

rtil

Bunny Berigan feat. Ruth Bradley - All God's Chillun Got Rhythm - from the Marx Brothers film "A Day at the Races", 1937

http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1/228Z7m_Bunny%20Berigan%20feat.%20Ruth%20Bradley%20-%20All%20God%27s%20Chillun%20Got%20Rythm.mp3

[download]

rtil


rtil


Greenkitten

I read that as farts waller

Also you got any Joe Venuti?



rtil


rtil

#30
Cab Calloway - Nobody's Sweetheart
http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1/9799Rv_Cab%20Calloway%20-%20Nobody%27s%20Sweetheart.mp3[download]

Cab Calloway - St. James Infirmary
http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1/7985iW_Cab%20Calloway%20-%20St.%20James%20Infirmary.mp3[download]
sorry for the poorer quality on this one - this side of the record was damaged

CVG

Oh wow yes I love Cab Calloway and "St. James Infirmary" is one of my favs (thanks to Betty Boop shorts haha). Downloaded!

W.A.S.I.M.

Quote from: CVGOh wow yes I love Cab Calloway and "St. James Infirmary" is one of my favs

yes

http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1876/0163lG_cab%20call.mp3


rtil

that sounds awesome wasim

GhostingFish

Quote from: rtilthat sounds awesome wasim


dude... once you get a bpm, anything can sound great. It is cool though(even if its just a loop kind of thingy...).

rtil

thanks for the hot tip maestro

W.A.S.I.M.

Quote from: GhostingFishPro
Quote from: rtilthat sounds awesome wasim


dude... once you get a bpm, anything can sound great. It is cool though(even if its just a loop kind of thingy...).

no loops at all, in the end there are some other melodies from the cab song. also thanks rtil


creamcorn

Quote from: W.A.S.I.M.no loops at all

W.A.S.I.M.

Quote from: creamcorn
Quote from: W.A.S.I.M.no loops at all


haha

you dont make any music so #youdontknowshit


rtil

#39

|