Thel Ostman I am calling you out

Started by TimmyTurnersDad, July 27, 2010 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: ghostinglostmanI accept your challenge Tito. I will use video. he he...


By the by, what screen capture program did you use?

i use ms paint bitch and your probably wondering why i would use ms paint (i know your wondering w/my powers) thats for me to know and you to find out...
!!!

emanhattan


spite

I'm placing my bet on Khawner

+100 pizza points

DrRumack

Quote from: spiteI'm placing my bet on Khawner

+100 pizza points

well fuck you im betting a whole 102 PIZZA POINTS on thel ostman because i believe in him to do his best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Terry Thel Ozymandius

Maybe it was ment to be. My account is hacked and now my name is MINDFREAK. It could be a sign that I may win.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

DrRumack

Quote from: MINDFREAKMaybe it was ment to be. My account is hacked and now my name is MINDFREAK. It could be a sign that I may win.

genius

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Casey Pixmintro

Oh wow I couldn't have ever possibly foreseen that!
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Philip K Dick

the only thing constant about lost man is his ability to be really cool!

Terry Thel Ozymandius

Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

ghostinglostfan

Hey guys. I'm Terrys (lost man) little bro. Just coming into say thats NOT cool who are saying your making fun of Terry. Thats my bro your talking about.

@ Gemini - Thanks.

spite

#30
Quote from: ghostinglostwomanEasy come, Easy go....
what does that even mean

Terry Thel Ozymandius

#31
my names not terry

They changed my name to 'MINDFREAK', then to 'ghostinglostwoman'.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

ghostinglostfan

Terry, don't you remember your big bro? I know we haven't seen each other four seven years, but is it possable that you don't even remember me? I tought you ever thing you knew about draw,ing writing, making music, building things, excelling in computers, and even being psychic...

Terry Thel Ozymandius

People stop the jokes. It's stupid. If anyone hear knew about me and my brothers, they would know that I would kill them when I have the chance. I hate them. I hate my life. But I can not kill myself. this is my redemption- to get back what I lost.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

ghostinglostfan


spite


Terry Thel Ozymandius

I AM NOT TERRY

MY NAME IS THEL OSTMAN. THE LOST MAN
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

shura

lostman is too good to be true

rtil

you should get revenge by sending your bros some Spam Bombs

not even norton could save them

funzop


|