Thel Ostman I am calling you out

Started by TimmyTurnersDad, July 27, 2010 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

emanhattan

TODAY IN THE LOST MAN CHRONICLES THE LOST MAN GETS LOST AND KILLS HIS BROTHER

lenko

<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Terry Thel Ozymandius

Quote from: rtilyou should get revenge by sending your bros some Spam Bombs

not even norton could save them


I know how to stop a spam bomb w\o software.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

MarcK

Quote from: ghostinglostwomanPeople stop the jokes. It's stupid. If anyone hear knew about me and my brothers, they would know that I would kill them when I have the chance. I hate them. I hate my life. But I can not kill myself. this is my redemption- to get back what I lost.

Fautzo

i kinda suspected it was khawner bec ause he said as the ancient hawaiians say when he answered skype and posted the tito pic but i never really gave it much thought
17:45 fautzo: scrib
17:45 fautzo: y do u hate meh
17:45 fautzo: i do not understand
17:45 fautzo: where all dis hate
17:45 fautzo: comes from
17:46 fautzo: ;(
17:46 mrscriblam: its because youre hawaiian
17:46 mrscriblam: fuck you
17:46 fautzo: D;

TimmyTurnersDad

heheh little BITCH pussied out but my powers told me this would happen so i prepaired this,,,





heh yea so why dont you go get "lost" just like your pathetic username
!!!

Fautzo

17:45 fautzo: scrib
17:45 fautzo: y do u hate meh
17:45 fautzo: i do not understand
17:45 fautzo: where all dis hate
17:45 fautzo: comes from
17:46 fautzo: ;(
17:46 mrscriblam: its because youre hawaiian
17:46 mrscriblam: fuck you
17:46 fautzo: D;

DrRumack

Quote from: FautzoI think he hates me

SHUT UP NOBODY CARES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

emanhattan

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Tito.

· View this post
· Un-ignore Tito

Fautzo

eman i ate dinner and came back and your avatar was no longer moving WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
17:45 fautzo: scrib
17:45 fautzo: y do u hate meh
17:45 fautzo: i do not understand
17:45 fautzo: where all dis hate
17:45 fautzo: comes from
17:46 fautzo: ;(
17:46 mrscriblam: its because youre hawaiian
17:46 mrscriblam: fuck you
17:46 fautzo: D;

Terry Thel Ozymandius

Quote from: Tito

Good thing that i'm not Terry.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

Philip K Dick

no use trying to hide it terry, your brother told us all about it

slack


Gregly

Quote from: Slackwhat is a spam bomb btw

Like a whole shitton of spams?

All of the spams, at once?

slack

you know if a spam bomb was a real threat i might be impressed

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: ghostinglostwoman
Quote from: Tito

Good thing that i'm not Terry.

prove your not terry. the terry i know would back out of a challenge, and right now you are looking like terry.
!!!

Khawner_

thelostman forfeits contest is over rip
i'm gay

Terry Thel Ozymandius

Quote from: Khawnerthelostman forfeits contest is over rip


No. I just needed to rest for a day or two. ya'kno gettin farfetch'd n' all.
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

ghostinglostfan

Terry, remember what we said about being confrontational? Do you not remembert your therapy sessions at all?

Casey Pixmintro

oh yes the internet is a very tiring place im so exhausted
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

|