pet peeves II

Started by lenko, March 19, 2010 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zhicago

Anigen, I don't want to offend you with me saying this, but the fact that you spent so much time trying to list out the things that irritate you is a little worrisome. I don't typically get annoyed with anything people say (especially on THIS forum) but your long post was, for the lack of a better word, a little obnoxious. There is no way you could encounter anyone in your day to day life without at least one of those traits. I'm wondering if you made your post to subconciously impress everyone here with how much more advanced in your thoughts/opinions you are than us... or if my memory serves, people your own age (with whose collaborative personalities you seem to have an intense vendetta against)?

Again, I hope I didn't offend, and people will probably think I took your post way too seriously (I don't).

I just have a pet peeve for pessimism.

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

billy

Quote from: anigeninternet/classroom funnymen. except for billy monks. billy monks is a great funny man.
furries
contradiction

Casey Pixmintro

Quote from: Billy
Quote from: shura"for the win" and "epic fail"
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

trent bortknob

Quote from: Ixintro
Quote from: Billy
Quote from: shura"for the win" and "epic fail"

Philip K Dick

Wow! I throb with serious power!

rtil


retrosmash

Quote from: Uncle Tоm
Quote from: Ixintro
Quote from: Billy
Quote from: shura"for the win" and "epic fail"
this, and the fact that the internet clearly has too much of a stranglehold on people's social lives nowadays

Crabarms

#67
People who ask for help but know how to do it and are just lazy.
People who expect you to give them pity for something you have no control over.
People who borrow shit and never give it back, and when you do get it back something is missing.
People who lick fingers and pass things around.
Itchy fuzzy things on blankets and clothing


anigen

Quote from: zhicagoAnigen, I don't want to offend you with me saying this, but the fact that you spent so much time trying to list out the things that irritate you is a little worrisome. I don't typically get annoyed with anything people say (especially on THIS forum) but your long post was, for the lack of a better word, a little obnoxious. There is no way you could encounter anyone in your day to day life without at least one of those traits. I'm wondering if you made your post to subconciously impress everyone here with how much more advanced in your thoughts/opinions you are than us... or if my memory serves, people your own age (with whose collaborative personalities you seem to have an intense vendetta against)?

no, i was just really bored and decided to see how many things i could list off that bother me before i got sick of it. i don't know how you could ever gather that i was trying to impress anyone here with my opinions, but whatever, sorry my post bothered you

Daveb0t

good we got that cleared up

MarcK

Quote from: anigensorry my post bothered you
faggots who say shit like that.

cr0m

#71
o
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

Jeinu

when people don't realize how lucky/fortunate they are

it sort of saddens me as well

anigen

Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: anigensorry my post bothered you
faggots who say shit like that.

faggots who over-analyze everything i say and make retarded comments that no one understands

haha oh man did i say that? i'm so ironic !!!

creamcorn

jseed = gay and a hypocrite

jjjjjjjjjj


trent bortknob

itt we find out that every other person in the world is one of our pet peeves

DrRumack

people who take life more seriously than they need to

people who announce what they are going to do after school like the world is their personal twitter account

people who say im gonna end up being a school shooter because im quiet and mean
^ this is less of a pet peeve and more of a thing that makes me wish i was loud and annoying so nobody would suspect anything from me

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

MarcK

Quote from: anigen
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: anigensorry my post bothered you
faggots who say shit like that.

faggots who over-analyze everything i say and make retarded comments that no one understands

haha oh man did i say that? i'm so ironic !!!
faggots who think they're being over-analyzed because they're egocentric and can't understand really simple comments. On top of that thinking everyone's on the same plane as them not understanding the simple word addition.

Mushroomboy5

Tiny women that drive massive trucks and SUVs. Or just SUVs in general.

|