worst lyrics you have ever heard

Started by Wasim, June 5, 2010 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lenko

Quote from: KottResurrection by erection
Raise you phallus to the sky and you never die
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Wasim

Ricky, Ricky, Can't you see sometimes your words just hypnotize me
Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

lenko

fuckin magnets man how do they work
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Wasim

Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

funzop

#24
i dunno if anal cunt belong in the best or worst lyrics thread because if theyre serious then theyre just idiots but if theyre joking then they are satirical and brilliant (although a little try-hard) and like the onion of hardcore music
i mean in interviews he seems dead serious about it all and it doesnt seem like hes putting on a persona or anything
but then theres songs like

Recycling is Gay
YOU P.C. FUCKING FAGGOT
WHY DON'T YOU THROW IT AWAY
I'LL NEVER RECYCLE
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY

MY GARBAGE CAN IS FILLED
WITH PLASTIC, CANS AND GLASS
IF YOU TELL ME TO RECYCLE
I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS

RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY

The Internet is Gay
YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS
YOU STAY HOME ALL DAY
YOU'VE BEEN TO EVERY WEBSITE
BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING GAY

THE INTERNET IS FUCKING GAY
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, LOSER, QUEER, NERD, ETC.

YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS
YOU STAY HOME ALL DAY
YOU'VE BEEN TO EVERY WEBSITE
BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING GAY

Windchimes are Gay
WINDCHIMES ARE GAY

BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

trent bortknob

Quote from: nonzopThe Internet is Gay
YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS
YOU STAY HOME ALL DAY
YOU'VE BEEN TO EVERY WEBSITE
BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING GAY
lmao

MarcK

Quote from: nonzopThe Internet is Gay
YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS
YOU STAY HOME ALL DAY
YOU'VE BEEN TO EVERY WEBSITE
BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING GAY
lmao

zhicago


sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

ThreeStar

i don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
"gee golly jeepers fred i dindnt know crushen up flintstones vitamens could get u high ahhhhh" -barney rubbs

MarcK

Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!

Mew_User

Quote from: nonzopThe Internet is Gay
YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS
YOU STAY HOME ALL DAY
YOU'VE BEEN TO EVERY WEBSITE
BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING GAY
I giggled.

Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!
Rude

MarcK

Quote from: Bamyasi
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!
Rude
Lude

ThreeStar

#33
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: Bamyasi
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!
Rude
Lude
Bude
"gee golly jeepers fred i dindnt know crushen up flintstones vitamens could get u high ahhhhh" -barney rubbs

Fuzz

Quote from: ThreeStar
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: Bamyasi
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!
Rude
Lude
Bude
Nude

retrosmash

Quote from: Fuzz
Quote from: ThreeStar
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: Bamyasi
Quote from: MarcK
Quote from: ThreeStari don't know if anybody said owl city but that's the wrost thing i've ever heard, something about a thousand hugs from a swarm of lightning bugs
hey guys I don't know the lyrics I hate but I sure hate them!
Rude
Lude
Bude
Nude
Dude!

Philip K Dick

yo
yo yo
dis be mc hulgz
yo
yo
i am so rude cause i am nude
being so lude is hella bude
put ur hands in tha air and shout like you're a dude

Necronomitr0n

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Lauch

Quote from: nonzopif theyre serious
are you retarded?
QUOTE (rumble @ Aug 8 2009, 06:00 PM)
next thing you know, this faggot will probably be begging for acceptance @ The Back Alleys.

altho, the back alleys is not a group, it's a forum for gay ss members to act 10x gayer.

Taokaka

i fed a fish to a pelican at frisco bay it tried to eat my cell phone

|