I'm looking for Luke Baines

Started by GFC, November 28, 2008 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GFC


f0d

I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

ain't here but fuck that guy is good at worms

<-psi43 btw

mishkamash

why hey there are you a complete faggot
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

GFC

Quote from: MishkaMashwhy hey there are you a complete faggot
big whup haha teh

rtil

first quality member we have had in a long time i guarantee it


f0d

Quote from: MishkaMashwhy hey there are you a complete faggot
how dare you

http://grandfatherclock.newgrounds.com/
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

shura


GFC

This is all very nice but I am sadly no closer to finding luke baines

CoolDrMoney

Quote from: GrndClockThis is all very nice but I am sadly no closer to finding luke baines
Wheres your robot master? : (
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

f0d

Quote from: GrndClockThis is all very nice but I am sadly no closer to finding luke baines
we need to find that bitter lil commie bastard and hunt him down
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

mishkamash

Quote from: f0d
Quote from: MishkaMashwhy hey there are you a complete faggot
how dare you

http://grandfatherclock.newgrounds.com/
oh!
pardon me
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

texas

welcome to thebackalleys.com please read the rules before posting  

Daveb0t

Watch out for falling expectations

psi43

Quote from: GrndClockThis is all very nice but I am sadly no closer to finding luke baines

luke baines is commie, right?


DrRumack

the one you call baines is gone

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

BabyB

I have no idea who you are but your on my AIM somehow, and have been foever....

anyways welcome