Hello.

Started by BabyB, November 25, 2008 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BabyB

Hey everybody, I'm PlateLock. A few people may know PlateLock.

Well, i heard Zeebmork recently talk about this decided to see wtf it was, looks cool.

well w/e


PS: Go on Zeeb and Squf tell everyone how gay I am, not meaning Homosexual, even though i am very much so.

rtil

hello platelock

salutations


BabyB

Ahh, there finally ive Deleted my Flashes that allowed me to.


Anyone know a good way to get all of your accounts on a IP, deleted? BabyB was deleted 11 times, but it seems like when I wanna im clueless on how to. heh strange how that works.

funzop

wazzup baebeh bee

BabyB

Quote from: NoneZopwazzup baebeh bee

nothin nun zohp

funzop

#6
Quote from: BabyB
Quote from: NoneZopwazzup baebeh bee

nothin nun zohp

k kool but fucin are-tee-eye-ell bannd me from something i dont care about, but he can sniff a muff

rtil

Quote from: NoneZop
Quote from: BabyB
Quote from: NoneZopwazzup baebeh bee

nothin nun zohp

k kool but fucin are-tee-eye-ell bannd me from something i dont care about, but he can sniff a muff
?

Loathsome



Daveb0t

#9
And a clock crew reject and a SS reject and basically hes tried to join every NG crew for a while.

Well I will say this.  Maybe mister chipmunk can prove himself to be a good guy if hes gotten past the bullshit I know him for, but like Snaws, I'm not going to intervene upon or instigate any gay drama that comes of this.  Make yourself anew and prove Me, squeef, and zeeb wrong.

shura


BabyB

Quote from: DavebutAnd a clock crew reject and a SS reject and basically hes tried to join every NG crew for a while.

Well I will say this.  Maybe mister chipmunk can prove himself to be a good guy if hes gotten past the bullshit I know him for, but like Snaws, I'm not going to intervene upon or instigate any gay drama that comes of this.  Make yourself anew and prove Me, squeef, and zeeb wrong.

Actually I wasent a CC reject, just I lurked for a week, they were fucking idiots. And good, e-drama is gay.

psi43

Quote from: Loathsomelock legion

thisss

btw im pumpkin lock and pissing of winchester and clocky is the best thing to do on the ll nowadays.

hey if you are this gmopflb guy or however to spell that, then I am sure that I got your babychipmunk (?) NG account deleted and that I deleted your new glockgroup website twice.

BabyB

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: Loathsomelock legion

thisss

btw im pumpkin lock and pissing of winchester and clocky is the best thing to do on the ll nowadays.

hey if you are this gmopflb guy or however to spell that, then I am sure that I got your babychipmunk (?) NG account deleted and that I deleted your new glockgroup website twice.
New Glockgroup? wtf i wasent even on shitting newgrounds when GG was around. the shit?

psi43

some kind of GG remake, it was in 2007 or 2008 can't remember. Some dutch forum.


not sure if that was really you or not though.

^psi43 btw

BabyB

Quote from: Beliefsome kind of GG remake, it was in 2007 or 2008 can't remember. Some dutch forum.


not sure if that was really you or not though.

^psi43 btw

Dutch? Lmfao what?!?!

SnawsBall

I am gone for two days and..... augh, holy fuck !! AHAHAHHAHAHA !!!