i will draw you!

Started by Philip K Dick, July 23, 2008 06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philip K Dick

post here and maybe a reference pic and i will draw you! maybe!

f0d

no pic you have one already
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

salutations

CAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS


GRINACE

^ that would be intrestin... lmao I already have Kain drawin me like a fag.... So im good...

sQueef

Kain the Undertaker
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

GRINACE

Quote from: dicksinthebuttCAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS


You know you look like A girl in school I know, her name is Brandy...

Philip K Dick

dan


squeef


dicks


grinace

texas

lmfao these are all so great
especially grinace

Fuzz


sQueef

lmaoo armon
youve outdone yourself
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

salutations

Quote from: GRINACE
Quote from: dicksinthebuttCAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS


You know you look like A girl in school I know, her name is Brandy...

I don't like that name :(


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY PICTURE. BEST. FANART. EVER.

Sinitron

hey uhm dicksinthebutt you do realize that it looks like you are about to suck someones dick in all your pictures right

because of the angle and all?

I HATE YOUR PICTURES OK IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOWN THERE LOOKING UP AT ME AND I FEEL SO GUILTY I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE STOP

CoolDrMoney

Its so that she doesnt look so *edit*
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

salutations

Oh that is actually my purpose. to make it look like I want your cock. Damn I am so good.


p.s. fuck you I get it, angled pictures are for fat girls ahahaha yes yes I know I never said I wasn't a fattie, Did I? I'm not worried about it because even though I'm not skinny I still look alot less fucked up than most girls on the internet. kthnx bye.

Fuzz

^ no doubt about that.

CoolDrMoney

Quote from: dicksinthebuttOh that is actually my purpose. to make it look like I want your cock. Damn I am so good.


p.s. fuck you I get it, angled pictures are for fat girls ahahaha yes yes I know I never said I wasn't a fattie, Did I? I'm not worried about it because even though I'm not skinny I still look alot less fucked up than most girls on the internet. kthnx bye.

Hannah Moe-tana
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Sinitron

hey uhm

why dont you just

take normal pictures of your head or something then

i mean you come charging in with a username that implies that you like it up the ass and post a ton of pictures that are angled

you are ASKING for shit to be started, it's just as much your own fault as it is ours for being

well, a little bit of this and a little bit of that but most of us have hair on our nuts by now ok

OK!!

salutations

Quote from: siniTron Bonnehey uhm

why dont you just

take normal pictures of your head or something then

i mean you come charging in with a username that implies that you like it up the ass and post a ton of pictures that are angled

you are ASKING for shit to be started, it's just as much your own fault as it is ours for being

well, a little bit of this and a little bit of that but most of us have hair on our nuts by now ok

OK!!


-I've posted TWO pictures ._.
-It's not like shit even needs to be started I'm not even arguing it's just, whatever like. You can feel however you want about me. It's just like it's not as if I'm not aware of the whole angled picture situation. Not all of my pictures are angled. The first picture I posted just happened to be one I liked of myself. The second picture was meant to just be awkward it's obviously not a portrait 'look at me i'm hot' kind of picture. it's more of a 'look at me i'm awkward as shit' kind of picture.
-lmao. It's not to imply I like it up the ass. It's not 'dicksinMYbutt'.

I'm sorry okay. I don't know what else to tell you. I uh won't post pictures of myself anymore if that will make you guys feel better.

Sinitron

its okay i love you

salutations

Quote from: siniTron Bonneits okay i love you

lmao. love you too bbycakes <3