All ur base r belong 2...

Started by Tony, April 15, 2008 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

MRat

Quote from: taylorwhy do i keep hearing shit about a man purse what the fuck



this too
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

MindChamber

Quote from: rtili don't know shit about the real world. huh, interesting. wonder where that came from. it's wrong, but it's fascinating.

so when have i ever spammed newgrounds and abused their stats and systems? and what reasoning for these imaginary actions do you speak of?

and i am proud of who i am. if you think it's a bad example, so be it. not everyone is supposed to be like you. besides, you've made it quite clear you hardly even know who i am or what i do, so you're not even one to talk about that to me.

and LMAO we don't proxy vote

damn you are gullible

well this is for certain,  you talk shit about artist on your forums, you shake hands with people and then post shit about them behind their back,   say what you will.,but I can grab enough of your character off of that.
we had dinner with a programmer that was man enough to tell Jeff he wasn't fond of his tankman flashes, and jeff respected him for it.
and your right, you are definitely not like me,  if I don't like someone I let them know, I don't wait till I get infront of the computer.

rtil

oh yes. this forum is a super secret place and it totally isn't 100% public. or maybe i should just send out a PM to everyone whose cartoons i don't like. then i'd be a real man ungh

p.s. shaking someone's hand does not mean jack shit lmao

MindChamber

Quote from: MRatGuess what, Luis submitted it at a specific time so he knew Tom would see it. He asked me to link my friends and to tell them to vote 5. It's the way nearly everyone on NewGrounds works.
haha you make that sound all sinister and malicious, Tom sits at his comp in the morning and FPs its pretty much common sense as for the vote five shit, its pretty much more of a suggestion than a call to arms, like most of this mass voted collabs,   and besides we are talking about spam that doesnt deserve 5s,  that collab you were in wasnt spam,.

QuoteMoreover none of us are proxy voting at all so get your facts straight. I tried to have a decent conversation with you on AIM but apparently you just smiled and nodded to me there so that you could continue to blabber here.
well I read that in the mass vote thread, I guess that dude was full of shit, my bad



























































































Quote from: rtiloh yes. this forum is a super secret place and it totally isn't 100% public. or maybe i should just send out a PM to everyone whose cartoons i don't like. then i'd be a real man ungh
ahh come on dont get all girly with your answers, you are doing that same generalizing BS
you keep saying Im doing.  point is, if you refuse to watch someones flash, or vote low on a flash because of the artist, then you are an asshole, plain and simple.
you stated you didnt like swains flashes because you didnt like them, but refused to watch
the last one because hes a "brown noser"  thats just bitchiness.
Quotep.s. shaking someone's hand does not mean jack shit lmao

well for you it doesnt, then again....

sQueef

i think you two should hit the bong but thats just my opinion!!  
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

rtil

weed is gay squeef

anyway i don't know what you're talking about, i've seen all the flashes i don't like, and i don't like them because i didn't find them entertaining. the animators being morons is just icing on the cake.

MRat

Quote from: Squeefi think you two should hit the bong but thats just my opinion!!



this does tend to work wonders.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

CoolDrMoney

Oh my god

I didnt think anything

Could top WAC drama

But

Oh my god
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

MindChamber

#88
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOh my god

I didnt think anything

Could top WAC drama

But

Oh my god

if you think this is drama, go out more, lol


Quote from: rtilweed is gay squeef

anyway i don't know what you're talking about, i've seen all the flashes i don't like, and i don't like them because i didn't find them entertaining. the animators being morons is just icing on the cake.

ahh so because you didnt find it entertaining, the animators are morons?

lol. aight whatever.  stay tuff on the interwebs,

see ya at the con queer,
lol

CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Gerkinman

QuoteOh my god

I didnt think anything

Could top WAC drama

But

Oh my god

You should have seen the shit that went down when i made a thread on the australian comic creators forum about how the reason none of them have any sales is because the comics suck so bad. THAT was drama.

trent bortknob

mindchamber - why are you here
what is your reason for coming here and ruining several topics

and why don't you listen to anything anybody says???

rtil - some of the stuff you say makes you sound defensive which is why mindchamber is never listening (i think)

either way mindchamber has proven that he came here to bash you and not to understand you

this is made obvious by most of his posts trying to sound sound badass by using emoticons and overusing elipses

that's why these conversations aren't going anywhere

also mindchambers tries to act like he is innocent yet he insults you in almost every post calling you queer and saying you had a man purse

MRat

Quote from: Gerkinman
QuoteOh my god

I didnt think anything

Could top WAC drama

But

Oh my god

You should have seen the shit that went down when i made a thread on the australian comic creators forum about how the reason none of them have any sales is because the comics suck so bad. THAT was drama.



hey when they suck, they suck
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

rtil

Quote from: MindChamberahh so because you didnt find it entertaining, the animators are morons?

lol. aight whatever.  stay tuff on the interwebs,

see ya at the con queer,
lol
no no that's uh not what i meant as usual but uh ok bye finally jesus christ

Gerkinman

Quotealso mindchambers tries to act like he is innocent yet he insults you in almost every post calling you queer and saying you had a man purse

I just want to go on record and say theres nothing gay about carrying a man-purse.

MindChamber

#95
Quote from: taylormindchamber - why are you here
what is your reason for coming here and ruining several topics
and why don't you listen to anything anybody says???

ok ok, seriously?  Im just having fun. I know it doesnt seem like it, but
its like walking up to wallflowers at a party talking shit about the people dancing
and tipping their drinks. lol.

Quote
rtil - some of the stuff you say makes you sound defensive which is why mindchamber is never listening (i think)
once I mentioned that as much as I loved his extravaganza , it was admitting a video game parody and he jumped down my throat.  I lol,  the kid is super super sensitive.
just thought it would be fun to give him some shit..  Im still gonna be a fan, no matter how much he cries.. lol.

Quote
either way mindchamber has proven that he came here to bash you and not to understand you
actually halfway through I was like, hmm this might be a good time to make some valid points, then Zek spammed the thread and I was like
NOOOOOPE.. also didnt help he scoured my posts to and frontpaged a comment in limp wristed attempt to humiliate me.  basically at that point. everyones havin fun right

Quote
this is made obvious by most of his posts trying to sound sound badass by using emoticons and overusing elipses
ok seriously tho, I am really thus blunt..  almost got fired from Mtv for being what they call  a "straight shooter" lame I know... but Im very blunt, If I love ya I think you are awesome I will run up and tell you so, which probably scared rtil to death.
sorry about that.

Quote
that's why these conversations aren't going anywhere

in all honesty they never will.. he will believe what he believe and so will I.
cept I have years over him, and he see it first hand when he gets bitchedslapped the pro scene. and when he's stuck there doing basically sprite work for some lame show.

then he can get whiny pretentious fagots like himself complaining about his work...

CoolDrMoney

#96
They dont go anywhere because Mindchambers typical arguments go like this:

Mindchamber: X is wrong because of Y

Rtil: No Y is just fine. Z is the real problem with X

Mindchamber: F is actually why you are wrong about Q


There is no F or Q! We are talking about the problem with X. Why are you talking about F and Q to make a point about X,Y,Z!? Where did you get those!

Im sure you are an okay guy Mindchamber but you're bein all gay for some reason on here
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

MindChamber

#97
Quote from: taylormindchamber - why are you here
what is your reason for coming here and ruining several topics
and why don't you listen to anything anybody says???

ok ok, seriously?  Im just having fun. I know it doesnt seem like it, but
its like walking up to wallflowers at a party talking shit about the people dancing
and tipping their drinks. lol.

Quote
rtil - some of the stuff you say makes you sound defensive which is why mindchamber is never listening (i think)
once I mentioned that as much as I loved his extravaganza , it was admittingly a video game parody and he jumped down my throat.  I lol,  the kid is super super sensitive.
just thought it would be fun to give him some shit..  Im still gonna be a fan, no matter how much he cries.. lol.

Quote
either way mindchamber has proven that he came here to bash you and not to understand you
actually halfway through I was like, hmm this might be a good time to make some valid points, then Zek spammed the thread and I was like
NOOOOOPE

Quote
this is made obvious by most of his posts trying to sound sound badass by using emoticons and overusing elipses
ok seriously tho, I am really thus blunt..  almost got fired from Mtv for being what they call  a "straight shooter" lame I know... but Im very blunt, If I love ya I think you are awesome I will run up and tell you so, which probably scared rtil to death.
sorry about that.

Quote
that's why these conversations aren't going anywhere

in all honesty they never will.. he will believe what he believe and so will I.
cept I have years over him, and hewill see it first hand when he gets bitchedslapped the pro scene. and when he's stuck there doing basically sprite work for some lame show.

then he can get whiny pretentious fagots like himself complaining about his work...

MRat

I was gone, FOR SO LONG

CoolDrMoney

Wonder what Tony thinks of his thread now

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

|