All ur base r belong 2...

Started by Tony, April 15, 2008 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

MindChamber

#60
Quote from: rtilso you don't have to get to know someone, you just have to pick and choose your favorite things they say and put it all together to make up something? nice. actually, i get along with plenty of people who are friends with any of those people. anigen is probably the best example.
lol if you say so.

Quotehello mr. self-righteousness, have you ever heard of satire? and by the way, you can stop beating the dead horse now. i know i've made parody cartoons. and yes, there is a huge difference whether i'm making "mario farts episode 2" compared to the cartoon in question.
see, your missing the point. Im not being self righteous. Im stating a simple point.
you are still making a fucking parody which you invested a 100 hours or 10 minutes
you still used those character regardless of the effort or point.

Quote
since when did i say i was? you're just assuming i am. and i already pointed out there's nothing wrong with tweens if you're a great animator. you're not even listening to me.. why do i even bother.
umm. try tucking the bangs away from your eyes, you did say theres a such thing as tween abuse, I not saying you are against it, Im saying you have no right to put alimit what so ever. looks like you are the one that aint listening.


Quotei'm familiar with the term "nothing new under the sun", and there's really no point in getting into that right now. you're COMPLETELY overarching the argument right now just for the sake of trying to brand me. sorry mindchamber, but i'm not a simpleton and i'm not going to fall for it. you can either keep throwing stereotypes in our faces or stop acting like a child, it's up to you. i'm tired of running around in circles.

dude.. Im not branding anyone.. you talk alot of shit, about alot of people.
im not stereotyping anyone..
let me reiterate ,you TALK ALOT OF SHIT,... ABOUT ALOT OF PEOPLE.  
why? what makes you so special is my point. and why cant anyone debate your  reasons?
why must you have the last word? because what?

any why.. be a dickface and try and even ruin something like the metal collab for jeff and Stamper?  why?  those guys stress over tons of shit and this is their way to get something off their chest for fun.
but for some fucking reason.. you think you have a right to let the world know we are stupid for doing so.. why... I want to know why... why do you think you.. of all people on this planet have a right on newgrounds to try and sour what those guys are doing.

rtil

#61
whatever imaginary 'limit' you're thinking of i never set. there is such a thing as abusing tweens, and i don't need to define it, you can tell when you watch something.

and don't start talking about how i don't have a right to make what i want. first off, bug is organizing the collab, not me. and we never had the intention of ruining anything for stamper and jeff (whoever jeff is), we're doing it FOR FUN. CAN YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS HOW WE HAVE FUN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO BACK TO NEWGROUNDS AND CRY ABOUT IT FOR ALL I CARE.

I don't think i'm special or better than you or anyone else. I do it because I like it and I enjoy it. If you have a problem with that, fucking deal with it. You're pathetic.

you're so backwards and hypocritical. yeah, i'm the shit-talker. and here you are, parading around our forums telling us what we can and can't do.

MindChamber

#62
Quote from: rtilwhatever imaginary 'limit' you're thinking of i never set. there is such a thing as abusing tweens, and i don't need to define it, you can tell when you watch something.
look I know the difference between crap and quality.
you bitch about all of it.. the awesome 2  was great work. and you bitch because its a video game parody.. who da fuck are you?

Quote
and don't start talking about how i don't have a right to make what i want. first off, bug is organizing the collab, not me. and we never had the intention of ruining anything for stamper and jeff (whoever jeff is), we're doing it FOR FUN. CAN YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS HOW WE HAVE FUN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO BACK TO NEWGROUNDS AND CRY ABOUT IT FOR ALL I CARE.

yeah fun... posting it at the same time, fun... proxy voting.. spaming fun...
yeah... difference is our fun doesn't attempt to break our system.

Im I the one crying about anybody?  am I bitching like a girl that swain is a brownnoser? no dude... thats all you.
that dude confronts you like a man privately, and the first thing you do is post it like a kindergartener look guys!! Swain is being a meanie!

QuoteI don't think i'm special or better than you or anyone else. I do it because I like it and I enjoy it. If you have a problem with that, fucking deal with it. You're pathetic.
ahh you mean like those video game parodies you hate so much? shit you are one major hypocrite.

yah. Im pathetic because you sit in these forums huddled by dudes  to back up blindly, and bitch about others success.
and no one is stopping you from anything.
but if calling me names, and talking shit behind peoples back,  makes you feel better then by all means, knock yourself out.

rtil

ah, i see. so i sit on a forum all day bitching and whining. i guess that explains how i'm at the top of my class, have a paid internship and still find the time to do my own personal work.

and i didn't bring the stuff about about the swain until you forced me to.

oh and yes, you are crying about many a thing here. don't try and pretend you like my work, i'm sick of that. would you please just leave now? i've got better things to do than argue with you.

Gerkinman

Quoteyah. Im pathetic because you sit in these forums huddled by dudes to back up blindly, and bitch about others success.

Theres a couple of dudettes here aswell actually, tho obviously they arent the type to back him up haha.

rtil

Quote from: MindChamberahh you mean like those video game parodies you hate so much? shit you are one major hypocrite.
you wish buddy! i never told them they didn't have a right to make them.

MindChamber

#66
Quote from: rtilah, i see. so i sit on a forum all day bitching and whining. i guess that explains how i'm at the top of my class, have a paid internship and still find the time to do my own personal work.
haha no need to brag, Im sure your ace.. just put that shit on the frig for mom to see.

Quote
and i didn't bring the stuff about about the swain until you forced me to.
I forced you to talk shit about a fellow artist.... hmm


Quote
oh and yes, you are crying about many a thing here. don't try and pretend you like my work, i'm sick of that. would you please just leave now? i've got better things to do than argue with you.

ya Im pretending. that why I ran up to you at the con, and told you I loved gum.
even though you clenched onto your man purse and blew me off like a totally conceited queer.
thats why you are in my favorites.  why would I need to lie..
now its different.. i see the real you.  that timid,  gay shit you were pulling at the con was just a facade.

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MindChamberahh you mean like those video game parodies you hate so much? shit you are one major hypocrite.
you wish buddy! i never told them they didn't have a right to make them.

no you didn't but they arent trying to break the system like you and your crownies tho.

rtil

uhhhhhhhhhhh yes that's it i'm gay that's what i've been trying to say all along!

no seriously i just find it funny that if you don't mind my work you had to barge in here and cause a shitstorm over the past 2 days. mind your own goddamn business.

p.s. i don't have any "crownies"

Gerkinman

Rtil, if you dont want to argue with him its a simple as stop posting replys.

I dont understand why this has to be such a big deal, MindChamber likes what he likes, you like what you like.

Some people get featured and attention they dont deserve while others get ignored, at the same time others do get acknowledged for the work they do.

Its the way it is and having this dumbass internet argument wont change a thing.

At the moment both YOU and MindChamber sound like brocken records. Just get over it and move on.

rtil

Quote from: GerkinmanRtil, if you dont want to argue with him its a simple as stop posting replys.

I dont understand why this has to be such a big deal, MindChamber likes what he likes, you like what you like.

Some people get featured and attention they dont deserve while others get ignored, at the same time others do get acknowledged for the work they do.

Its the way it is and having this dumbass internet argument wont change a thing.

At the moment both YOU and MindChamber sound like brocken records. Just get over it and move on.
i'm simply waiting for him to leave

it is quite boring

MindChamber

#70
Quote from: rtiluhhhhhhhhhhh yes that's it i'm gay that's what i've been trying to say all along!

no seriously i just find it funny that if you don't mind my work you had to barge in here and cause a shitstorm over the past 2 days. mind your own goddamn business.

p.s. i don't have any "crownies"

dude I love your work, but I have my self respect..  
Im not gonna flock here and take your word as gold just because you are an awesome animator.
you know shit about he real world, I wouldn't take any advice from you unless it was animation related.

and I was minding my business.  ng is my business.  when one of the most respected NG artist is talking shit about NG , spaming, abusing the stats and systems. and its userbase we wanna know why. but the truth is. your reasoning is immature and flawwed..

Wahhhh he's a brown noser, Wahhhh too many videgame reference,. wahhh

I thought I could actually talk reasonably with you.  but you obviously wanted to make a mockery of what I said..
which if fine... you;re a kid, it whats kids do, but you also are respected by alot of other kids and your setting a shitty example.

sQueef

I heard that luis doesn't like cumshots in porn

thats weird i love bukkake i guess me and luis are just two different people :/
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Gerkinman

#72
I kinda like having him around, i dont mind hearing outside opinions.

I just dont like the arguing thats come with it.

MindChamber

#73
Quote from: bug
Quote from: MindChamberno you didn't but they arent trying to break the system like you and your crownies tho.

what in the world are you talking about

you know mass voting, proxy voting, submitting at certain times.

shit l know you know this.


Quotei'm simply waiting for him to leave

it is quite boring

take the easy way out dude, just ban me,

and just a couple of things to mention.
Im the one that suggested you as a judge for a certain NG competition, also
when you tried to get flash extravaganza sponsored I was the one that was pushing for it
tom was the one that was worried it was too insulting to LF. So know I have nothing against you as an artist or your flashes, but keep your attacks in flash format. cause you know dick about the guys are insulting.
especially when you queer out like this when one of them gets personal.

anigen


Quote from: MindChambertake the easy way out dude, just ban me,

he wont do it

MindChamber

Quote from: buguhh no. but you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist though

and you need to learn how to use the search button,.

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSS VOOOTTEEEE anyone.

doing proxy voting breaks the whole system,.

rtil

Quote from: MindChamberdude I love your work, but I have my self respect..  
Im not gonna flock here and take your word as gold just because you are an awesome animator.
you know shit about he real world, I wouldn't take any advice from you unless it was animation related.

and I was minding my business.  ng is my business.  when one of the most respected NG artist is talking shit about NG , spaming, abusing the stats and systems. and its userbase we wanna know why. but the truth is. your reasoning is immature and flawwed..

Wahhhh he's a brown noser, Wahhhh too many videgame reference,. wahhh

I thought I could actually talk reasonably with you.  but you obviously wanted to make a mockery of what I said..
which if fine... you;re a kid, it whats kids do, but you also are respected by alot of other kids and your setting a shitty example.
i don't know shit about the real world. huh, interesting. wonder where that came from. it's wrong, but it's fascinating.

so when have i ever spammed newgrounds and abused their stats and systems? and what reasoning for these imaginary actions do you speak of?

and i am proud of who i am. if you think it's a bad example, so be it. not everyone is supposed to be like you. besides, you've made it quite clear you hardly even know who i am or what i do, so you're not even one to talk about that to me.

and LMAO we don't proxy vote

damn you are gullible

MRat

Quote from: MindChamberyou know mass voting, proxy voting, submitting at certain times.

shit l know you know this.


You're acting like the rest of NG doesn't mass vote or submit at certain times.


I'm sure your remember that successful little collab Pass-My-Flash 2 by Luis that both I and Swain took part in.

Guess what, Luis submitted it at a specific time so he knew Tom would see it. He asked me to link my friends and to tell them to vote 5. It's the way nearly everyone on NewGrounds works.


Moreover none of us are proxy voting at all so get your facts straight. I tried to have a decent conversation with you on AIM but apparently you just smiled and nodded to me there so that you could continue to blabber here.




And our collab has NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE THINGS IT'S ENTIRE PURPOSE IS BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING A FLASH WE ENJOY JUST LIKE YOU GUYS ARE WHATEVER. So what if we're submitting it that same day. IT"S A MOTHERFUCKING JOKE GODAMMIT AJKHJKLSAFHJKAHFJKSDHLFSF
























































































[size=]


joke
[/size]
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Gerkinman

For the record i have always asked people to vote fairly rather then vote 5.

I guess thats why ive never been successful...

trent bortknob

why do i keep hearing shit about a man purse what the fuck

|