All ur base r belong 2...

Started by Tony, April 15, 2008 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

rtil

it will go down in history

GRINACE

I missed it... what happened?

sQueef

Quote from: rtilweed is gay squeef
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

"had happened to the sweet boy I knew?"

mindchamber i know you're a mexican and can type 15 paragraphs. thats pretty amazing in itself. but really you need to learn how to speak fucking english
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

anigen

i wonder if anyone else gets the man purse thing

this reminds me i should start up another "comic con are you going" topic

LordZeebmork

this place is obviously very easy to troll!!
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

zomfgbie

all my friends are metalheads
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

zomfgbie

[size=]--------------------------------------------------
POLICE LINE / DO NOT CROSS / POLICE LIN
--------------------------------------------------[/size]
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

LordZeebmork

breakin da law

FIGHTIN DA SYSTEM


let's all set our phasers on "boring"

psi43

Hey mindchamber, I've got a question for you. Is someone who has the same opinion as rtil instantly a fanboy? I mean you say that we take over his opinion all the time. Have you thought about the fact that we do think the way rtil does, too. There have been a lot of times when I disagreed with rtil but also a lot of times where I agreed with him. You should stop accusing us of being a follower when you have been on this website for 2 days.

Oh and who said we use proxies to massvote shit up? That was the SS back in 04, we are from thebackalleys and it's 2008. Stop digging into the past all the time.

wps

I'm not rtils fanboy, I hate that shitty son of a bitch!
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

mishkamash

everyone here is a swell chap unlike mindchamber he's just an idiot trying to ENFORCE US when rtil could just simply ip ban him
the arguing was funny but sad at the same time, in all honesty
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

psi43

Quote from: MishkaMasheveryone here is a swell chap unlike mindchamber he's just an idiot trying to ENFORCE US when rtil could just simply ip ban him
the arguing was funny but sad at the same time, in all honesty

rtil wouldn't IP ban entertainment.

MindChamber

#114
Quote from: ΨNicoleHey mindchamber, I've got a question for you. Is someone who has the same opinion as rtil instantly a fanboy? I mean you say that we take over his opinion all the time. Have you thought about the fact that we do think the way rtil does, too. There have been a lot of times when I disagreed with rtil but also a lot of times where I agreed with him.
nope

QuoteYou should stop accusing us of being a follower when you have been on this websitefor 2 days.
wha?  what does that mean?  thats a goofy argument. if you are saying im on here for 2 days makes me a fan boy,... no,    am I a fan, sure.

anyways it was just a just a response to what Ive seen on here in regards to him letting loose on the few that actually speak up, or say they like an artist that he doesn't.  but since they are speaking up against him they are obviously not fan boys.. So im wrong on that,  though most of those threads seem to end up with him saying if you dont like it here you can leave, and everybody typically shuts up.

Quote
Oh and who said we use proxies to massvote shit up? That was the SS back in 04, we are from thebackalleys and it's 2008. Stop digging into the past all the time.

I wasnt digging,  I was just surfing this forum, but maybe I misread something. I guess I was wrong, It happens

psi43

With "when you've been on here for 2 days" I meant that you can't judge by what you've seen. You saw us agree with rtil, 'attacking' you back because you basically started to come back to everyone. Now I know we started with it but it's no wonder that everyone is against you when you act like you are doing and it has nothing to do with following rtil and his opinions.

If people disagree with rtil, he wants to tell them what he thinks of the subject. That is human nature, it's exactly what you are doing now, it's what I am doing now. I don't see how this is a problem.

MindChamber

Quote from: ΨNicoleIf people disagree with rtil, he wants to tell them what he thinks of the subject. That is human nature, it's exactly what you are doing now, it's what I am doing now. I don't see how this is a problem.

never said there was.  my gripe was I was under the impression that you guys were malicious,

and it looks like I jumped the gun. so for that I apologize. Its pretty obvious I speak from the gut like alot of you guys do,

Im not  a very good PR dude.  


wps

guys, noone really gives a shit

stop ruining this forum with these shitty discussions about absolutely nothing
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

psi43

Quote from: wpsguys, noone really gives a shit

stop ruining this forum with these shitty discussions about absolutely nothing


In my opinion arguments are pretty exciting. Better than "what's your favorite cartoon!!?" or stuff like that.

But I like it when people are fighting anyways so that might be the reason.

wps

uhm, these arguments aren't exciting, they're boring and lame assed

and all of you shitheads keep saying diffirent things and denying shit you said and using lame arguments, they're not debates or discussions it's just a whole load of worthless jibberjabbin'
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

|