Anyone else think that...

Started by bcube, March 19, 2008 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bcube



the real half of this picture looks like it deserves to be in a horror movie?

this is thebackalleys

KingDavid

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

f0d

I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

bcube

#3
Quote from: f0dwhat the fuck

Exactly, f0d... Exactly.

Quote from: KingDavidyes ... isn't she fat?

dunno, maybe I could tell if she didn't have those HUGE bags under her eyes deriving my attention.  

this is thebackalleys

vinexist



bcube

Quote from: deadSTARKawaii~
Eurgh



this is thebackalleys

KingDavid

how the fuck did tht get sa fp btw
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

Gerkinman

I shit my pants every time a photo of hers pops up.

Halcion

辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

bcube

Quotewhat the...
QuoteI shit my pants every time a photo of hers pops up.

Notice, behind the actual picture of her ( unlike the drawing that has THREE clouds) there is one cloud and another big RAIN CLOUD right behind her.


She makes the sky cry.

this is thebackalleys

Gerkinman

I left an offensive comment, ban here i come  

bcube

Quote from: GerkinmanI left an offensive comment, ban here i come  


Gerkinman Says: (Mar 19th 2008, 12:33AM)  Send Reply | Report  

[size=]I think i need to go buy myself a new set of eyes now, thanks alot. [/size]


BTW, Buy me a new set of eyes too while your at it.

this is thebackalleys

Gerkinman

Are the bags under her eyes there because shes up all night drawing horrible shit like that or are they there just because shes fugly?

bcube

Quote from: GerkinmanAre the bags under her eyes there because shes up all night drawing horrible shit like that or are they there just because shes fugly?


The world may never know    

this is thebackalleys

Gerkinman

Its gonna take more then a lollypop to get me into your van!

I knows all about Stranger Danger >=(

FG_SPace

a fugly 19 years old who still loves sonic? haven't seen that in two minutes.
my favorite part is the hair going behind her enormous eye ball.

bcube

Quote from: GerkinmanIts gonna take more then a lollypop to get me into your van!

I knows all about Stranger Danger >=(

But do you know about...



KYLEE DANGER ???


Quotea fugly 19 years old who still loves sonic? haven't seen that in two minutes.
my favorite part is the hair going behind her enormous eye ball.

for a bit I thought you had used fugly as a noun, describing her ( I laughed and hard)

her eye is scary.


this is thebackalleys

Gerkinman

Ive known about the faggotry that is Kylee for several years now.

f0d

im glad i dont know the first thing about sheezy
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

bcube

Quote from: GerkinmanIve known about the faggotry that is Kylee for several years now.

you poor thing, you.

Quoteim glad i dont know the first thing about sheezy

If she ever approaches you, run. Don't ever stop running.

this is thebackalleys