Hey apocalypto , check this out...

Started by rtil, March 19, 2008 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rtil

Hi apocalypto ,

It's malus darkblade,

I just found out about something
pretty cool, and you were the
first person I thought of when I
saw it.

I just know you would want to see
it too, so check it out.

Here is the site:
http://www.vilemetalvids.com/freemetalvideos/

Talk soon,

malus darkblade

Halcion

辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

rtil

that was in my inbox this morning

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Necronomitr0n

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

MRat

Yea, and I'm Ralph Waldo Emmerson.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

CoolDrMoney

Malus Darkblade new Mugen Character

Or apocolypto
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

psi43