Google Image Search your full name

Started by psi43, December 12, 2013 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

psi43

What is the very first picture that comes up?
For me it's this:


Are you among the first couple of pictures found? If so, post the first picture of yourself.
^
^Third picture in the google search, from roughly 2 years ago.

bd648

FRACTALS ARE NOT ART! IT'S MATH!
┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐ Cheers!

rtil

i don't even have to google it and i know i won't find a pic of me, my name is too generic. and i also bet the first pic will be of a gross hockey player

slack



there is also a lot of naked paintings of ladies and taylor swift is on the first page twice

my picture is not in sight

Necronomitr0n



apparently this has something to do with ATMs
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

dilly



I'm third and fifth photos in with these


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

slack

ok if i search WITHOUT my middle name an old picture of me is #2



bramblepuss

#8


Not me, I don't have any pictures of myself in the internet.



lol

Binary_2

Didn't find one of me. But I found this and I'm severely ashamed





Kooh


guys help an inmate shares my name apparently


[5:21pm] bd648:
im on da
[5:21pm] bd648:
time to look for sprite sheets
[5:21pm] bd648:
OH GOD EVERYTHING IS HOMESTUCK"

valiums


I am none of these people.


Last time I checked, I wasn't a painting of a duck either.


No.

No.

No.

wow
google
wow

such resemblance

very me

bramblepuss


Bamyasi

Quote from: bramblepuss on December 12, 2013 05:40 AM
I don't have any pictures of myself in the internet.
Also reverse image searching all these pictures so I can unmask your true identities and laugh at your silly names.

rtil

Quote from: valiums on December 12, 2013 06:14 AM


Last time I checked, I wasn't a painting of a duck either.

it looks like it was painted with feces

Bamyasi

#15
Hey, don't talk shit about "James Griffith", Ryan the Irresistible Ladybug.

Edit: Corrected for use of Lovey's real name.

rtil

the true meaning of rtil has never been discovered, for it has a meaning... yet it also has none......................

Bamyasi


psi43

Quote from: rtil on December 13, 2013 05:41 AM
the true meaning of rtil has never been discovered, for it has a meaning... yet it also has none......................

trust me, I tried to find out what it means like 3 times so far. Going as far as looking through 2002 forum posts by rtil, back when he had a different online name. Still don't know it.

slack

Quote from: we3dk1ll3r420 on December 12, 2013 07:55 AM
Quote from: bramblepuss on December 12, 2013 05:40 AM
I don't have any pictures of myself in the internet.
Also reverse image searching all these pictures so I can unmask your true identities and laugh at your silly names.


reverse image searched my picture, this was in the "visually similar images"

🔞NSFW🔞


click to reveal