the anigen show

Started by Philip K Dick, August 28, 2008 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Sonni

Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

billy


Philip K Dick

great feedback guys

Fawx

I have new respect for Anigen.
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

rtil

my god anigen what happened to your head

Philip K Dick

his head was always a triangle



Sinitron

i like the theme song

bcube

anigen needs a new shirt

this is thebackalleys

sQueef

anigen in the u.k.

is a nice song
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

FrozenSheep

Quote from: Squeefanigen in the u.k.

is a nice song

Philip K Dick

Quote from: B-Cubeanigen needs a new shirt

yeah seriously it does not fit him

at all

sQueef

give him a nice disco shirt!
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.


Fawx

It lost it's funny at Episode 1.
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Philip K Dick

Quote from: FawxIt lost it's funny at Episode 1.

every one of your opinions is the complete opposite of whats true

that means

episode 1 is the least funny

anigen

should i love armon

or should i love him

someone help me out here

|