Trying Different things

Started by GRINACE, July 9, 2008 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GRINACE

Yeah im going a lil Experiental for now.
I will have these on  my Sheezy but if ur 2 gay to have one ill post my newest stuffz here...

For White Acid

[attachment=1929:knight_block_copy.png]


Some Perspective pratice...

[attachment=1930:Mirage_Final.png]

KingDavid

the bottom pic is real nice
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

GRINACE

Thanx, I call it Mirage Blade.

MRat

I think... I finally figured something out... Grinace is a hilarious alt. Finally.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Fuzz

Quote from: KingDavidthe bottom pic is real nice

adamant

Quote from: MRatI think... I finally figured something out... Grinace is a hilarious alt. Finally.
lmfao

GRINACE

Quote from: MRatI think... I finally figured something out... Grinace is a hilarious alt. Finally.

Sure lets go with that...

bcube

Quote from: MRatI think... I finally figured something out... Grinace is a hilarious alt. Finally.

mrat this is incredible.
I thought you just couldnt get any greater but
I was wrong.

this is thebackalleys

white acid


MRat

Quote from: BizarreCube
Quote from: MRatI think... I finally figured something out... Grinace is a hilarious alt. Finally.

mrat this is incredible.
I thought you just couldnt get any greater but
I was wrong.


careful wat u say girl sini gettin jealouse!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

adamant

but seriously grinace, work bigger with your outlines cause they look kinda scrawny and rough-edged

Fuzz

Yea the eyes and hair look fine but the clothes could be thicker and wavier.