i'm new I guess.

Started by Mundi Pace, July 6, 2008 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mundi Pace

Quote from: siniTron Bonneadd "faggot" to your list, faggot



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN BARELY KEP SURPRESSED IN MY CHEST CAVATY I JUST HAVE TO LET IT FREEEEEEEE






now go away mr. Troll
no one loves you
d

bcube

but sin is one of my frieeeeeeends

this is thebackalleys

Sinitron

Quote from: Mundi Pacenow go away mr. Troll
no one loves you

G2H ASSHOLE GO RAPE KIRBOPHER OR SOMETHING YOU PARODY RANGER LOVING JEWKIKE COCKSUCKER DYKE

Mundi Pace

Quote from: BizarreCubebut sin is one of my frieeeeeeends


tame him then



puthim on a leash
d

Sinitron

I AM A RESPICTED MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BULLSHIT

Mundi Pace

Quote from: siniTron Bonne
Quote from: Mundi Pacenow go away mr. Troll
no one loves you

G2H ASSHOLE GO RAPE KIRBOPHER OR SOMETHING YOU PARODY RANGER LOVING JEWKIKE COCKSUCKER DYKE


you know me from Newgrounds, don't you? thats the only way you could know I like those Parody Ranger flashes.


also i'm a guy.
I can't be a dyke <3
d

Sinitron

Quote from: Mundi Pace
Quote from: BizarreCubebut sin is one of my frieeeeeeends

tame him then

puthim on a leash
OR SHE CAN TAKE ME TO BED THEN I'LL SHUT UP BUT ONLY FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES (MAYBE 2 HOURS)

Quote from: Mundi Pacealso i'm a guy.
I can't be a dyke <3
MEN CAN BE DYKES TOO BUT YEAH OKAY YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A PANSY TO BE A DYKE

YOU FAGGOT

Sinitron

GO2HELL says:
if crazerfish50 hadnt been such a faggot i would have thanked him for this opportunity to flip out and call him a faggot because it kicked ass

Mundi Pace


i'll video tape you and B cub <3
d

psi43

lmao sinister I think he isn't very impressed

Hammi

Quote from: Mundi Pacegood god Hammi, theirs no need to continue pointing out, so i'll just tell you now:

I KNOW you from Newgrounds

now stop discreatley hinting that I need to acknowledge this.

I was hinting about revealing your past obsessions of anime-esque ms paint drawings and nar... oops!

Meh whatever who cares anyway, i was hoping i could fry you lol.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


bcube

Quote from: Mundi Pacei'll video tape you and B cub <3

huh?

this is thebackalleys

Mundi Pace

Quote from: siniTron BonneGO2HELL says:
if crazerfish50 hadnt been such a faggot i would have thanked him for this opportunity to flip out and call him a faggot because it kicked ass

I can liek totalie C dat happenin up in hear.

toatulie.
d

Sinitron


MY LIFE HAS MEANING WHEN SHE SPREADS HER LEGS

Mundi Pace

Quote from: Hammi
Quote from: Mundi Pacegood god Hammi, theirs no need to continue pointing out, so i'll just tell you now:

I KNOW you from Newgrounds

now stop discreatley hinting that I need to acknowledge this.

I was hinting about revealing your past obsessions of anime-esque ms paint drawings and nar... oops!

Meh whatever who cares anyway, i was hoping i could fry you lol.


Hammi
I think I was just tricked into a giant inside joke.
I
I feel so used
so violated


OH HAMMI
HOLD ME MAN
HOLD ME
d

ThePrototype

Oh you're that person that watched me yesterday.



f; uck you
I need a good quote to go here S:

psi43

my life has a meaning when spritesinister spreads his fingers

Sinitron

STATUTORY RAPE WHAT IS THAT

FUCK THAT SHIT

UNDERAGE HOES ARE WAY TIGHTER

NIGGA

Hammi

eww dude gtfo off me seriously let sinista have you lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Mundi Pace

I might as well make this thread worth something and post more art shart.

[attachment=1912:stormy_is_a_maaan.jpg]


d

|