tba comic signup! Sugoi!

Started by sev, April 2, 2012 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

naturally


sev



redmongoose

hi flee, I just gave you a pizza point to bring your count up to 24 because fuck the number 23 I hate that goddamn number also your avatar is cool ok bye
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

creamcorn

heres a little teaser

the first chapter is coming along ok btw!

Shida

AHAHAHA. oh god.
please chicken you have to now ;3;
also if you'd have said something about being busy earlier, I would have happily waited!!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Philip K Dick

make sure theres lots of ghoul man

creamcorn

yeah i guess i shouldve said something, sorry about that!

and yeah ghoul man is gonna be in it for a bit

Fluffkomix

Quote from: creamcorn on May 11, 2012 09:10 PM
heres a little teaser

the first chapter is coming along ok btw!

This is the most beautiful thing

dilly

i am glad this is canon now

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

G3no

DO NOT LET THIS DIE damn it

rtil

chicken just post what you have already or something

creamcorn

heres something







(gimme 2 more days k? :) )

Philip K Dick


creamcorn

ive been working on these for 2 months now they better be badass

dilly

weeeeeee can't wait to see the rest :D

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

G3no


sev



Shida

aaah chicken these are great!
(plz hurry)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

sev

2 days ends in like a little over an hour


creamcorn


|