A very CoolDr cool-ection

Started by CoolDrMoney, May 6, 2012 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoolDrMoney

Didn't feel like finding my old one so here we go.
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

trent bortknob


rtil

^rude

my only feedback is the short time the background is visible it looks pretty awful and doesn't fit in the style of the character. if you can make it more graphic and cartoony that would be cool. right now it looks so flat and generic.

CoolDrMoney

Good advice. Thanks. I have until Friday to complete this thing so once I've got it all sorted out, I'll see if I can change it before I submit it. I'll post a final version up here when I'm done
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

trent bortknob

i think that some of his movements look a little stiff or unnatural, when he is walking, for example. im terrible with 3D animation and have no idea how to do it at all, so i can't really offer any advice there, but if you could make his limbs move about a little more "freely" i think it would improve it a lot.

however, i think so far it does look pretty cool! i like the design of the character.

CoolDrMoney

#5
Just realized that I made this one to replace my old art thread holy moley

So heres that senior project I worked on wish I couldve done so much more but I have an idea how to do more stuff mixing the two things together for the future.

D-Scovery
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

Have I forgotten how to embed video into the forum or did that get removed I feel like a chump
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

Also I did appreciate the feedback Rtil but  just didnt have time to mess around with the textures or shaders
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

video embedding works, just not with https links. remove the "s" and it'll embed

CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

#11
.

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

well i think it's fine except that the sound quality on the infomercial one is just awful and if you're trying to showcase some lip sync work if you don't have anything better i might just leave it out because of how jarring it is

CoolDrMoney

Ugh that sucks. That's really my only dialogue piece I've got. I might try and rerecord the lines then and resync it. It'll be a pain in the ass but I've taken this long to piece it together. Might as well put in the extra effort.
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

JasonDog

Insert more 3d work into it other than the first scene, we barely see the model and its animation.

CoolDrMoney

I don't really have much more presentable 3D work at the moment. Figured it'd be a good way to engage the potential viewer by starting off with that though. The mass majority of my work is 2D. I'll be doing more 3D stuff soon.
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

Alright well long story short I got the sound to better quality. Is there anything else I'm missing? Do I need any sort of technical information on here for example or am I good 2 go?

Seth Grayson Animation Reel 2014
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

crackers

Quote from: CoolDrMoney on March 10, 2014 07:15 AM
Alright well long story short I got the sound to better quality. Is there anything else I'm missing? Do I need any sort of technical information on here for example or am I good 2 go?

Seth Grayson Animation Reel 2014

I can say I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. I can't really help you with criticism though, as I'm someone of very limited artistic ability,

CoolDrMoney

Latest thing I done. Learning/learned a lot about coloring from this one

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

michaell

hey ive seen some of your stuff in the past

youre quite versatile, youre studying art arent you

also yeah my only real complaint is that the flash stuff isnt very clean at times