RANK UP!

Started by rtil, March 8, 2011 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DrRumack


<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

W.A.C.

#21
Fine, but don't expect high quality cleaning. I suck at cleaning with a toothbrush and my teeth are perfect evidence of that. >_>

Abnormal

so kawaii ^_^

psi43

there should be more after 5000..!

ps. i really like them, way better than the small top hats although those were classic

Shida

let me be the first to say: uguu~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

rtil

Quote from: psithere should be more after 5000..!
i'm considering it

Ashington

also as admin you should have a unique rank image to go with it
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

CVG

This title badge burns a lot on my non-uguu evil fueled "no fun allowed" skin.  

nah i kid, its better then those horrid pixel cups/top hat things :]

Hnilmik

I already forgot what the old thingies looked like~

rtil

added 3 new ranks. have fun trying to get there!

spite

these ranks make me feel gay

I\\\'m glad ol\\\' sid is down there throwin a thumbs up

trent bortknob

god damnit i'm not the highest rank anymore what the fuck

fuck this bullshit why am i not a huge d anyway

rtil

too bad so sad

GhostingFish

#33
In the case that we dont use the hats anymore, may I have the link for the hat icon and the rights to use it?


Fuc* yeah!! were all communists now!!

redmongoose

reporting for duty
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

rtil

Quote from: GhostingFishProIn the case that we dont use the hats anymore, may I have the link for the hat icon and the rights to use it?
eat your heart out


W.A.S.I.M.



zne-alchemist

Lets do this!!!

BloodyCheery

I am so proud to wear this rank on my uniform
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

|