Puppies

Started by spite, May 28, 2010 09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


trent bortknob

Quote from: spiteI have a corgi
aww i wish my dad were that cool

lasse

Quote from: systechi was expecting someone to hijack this thread and start posting kittens

but no
dogs are awesome
cats are kinda dicks

also woah whats this neat keygen music

trent bortknob



that\\\'s my d0gi

MarcK

Quote from: lassecats are kinda dicks
YOU'RE KINDA DICKS


spite


Shida


He's grown so much but is still technically a puppy!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

spite

aw I love German Shepards.  I have one too
hes a Belgian German Shepard so hes a big ol dinosaur


I've got one more.  I don't know what breed she is

Shida

Awww your Belgian German Shepard reminds me of one my previous doggies (although he was a German Shepard/Staffordshire Cross) with all that smooth fur. I can't tell what your other dog is but she's got absolutely gorgeous fur.

Here is my puppy image contribution;
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

billy

as a side note i'd like to state that all dogs smell like shit

rtil

anything's better than cat piss

W.A.C.

Speaking of cat piss, my mom's cat recently pissed on my dad's amp. That fucker.

MarcK

Quote from: rtilanything's better than cat piss
except dog shit and wet dog smell and dog piss