MOM JSEED KICKED ME AAAAAAA

Started by funzop, February 28, 2009 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

funzop


Flash


DrRumack

pwnt n00bine

pwnt n00bine

pwnt n00bine

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

funzop

i actually love it when jseed kicks me but everyone else can whine about it here

Hammi

<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


jjjjjjjjjj

<Flash>wow man I'm feeling so nostalgic listening to gorillaz's first album
- Flash left (Kicked by J_Seed with the foliowing reason: wow man who cares)
<Flash>JSEED
<nonzop>dude fuck the gorillaz
<Flash>YOU DISRESPECT ME
<Flash>I'm gonna make
<J_Seed>IM SORRY FLASH PLZ DONT MAKE A THREAD ;(
<Flash>a thread about it
<nonzop>oh shit
<Flash>too late
<J_Seed>noooooooooo
<nonzop>i will make a thread about it
<nonzop>let me do it
<nonzop>flash

DrRumack

-
* You were kicked from #thebackalleys by J_Seed (nasty)
-
* You were kicked from #thebackalleys by J_Seed (stop)
-

see he is really rude to me
there is no other side to this story

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

salutations

I like all the kirby in the room

rtil

jseed kicked me last night and i pretended not to like it

trent bortknob

Quote from: Hammifart
ban hammi

ZekeySpaceyLizard

oh no jay kicked me
he is unfit to have slight control over a small private chatroom on an obscure internet website
we should  BOIL HIM IN OIL
BOIL HIM IN OIL
BOIL HIM IN OIL

ansel

i kicked a nonezop

i liked it

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

emanhattan


psi43

#13
This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, banstick in hand
Lost my discretion
That's just not how I tick
Just wanna try it out
I'm curious for a kick
but first I slap you with a trout

I kicked a n00b and I liked it
The taste of might and powah
I kicked a n00b just to try it
'Hope the channel admin don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean im banning tonight
I kicked a n00b and I liked it
I liked it

funzop

ok now that this thread exists you guys can stop making threads bitching about how you got kicked and that its so unfair and jseed is so mean
whats the big deal with kicking anyway who cares if you miss out on the conversation for 2 seconds
NoneZop didn't take "no" for an answer and ended up getting kicked out 157 times.

jjjjjjjjjj

no i still want people makin threads they are the worst threads ever

ansel

kicking seriously doesn't mean shit, any decent irc client will reconnect you automatically

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

funzop