Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tealon

#1
General / Lock Legion
March 28, 2008 02:03 AM
Didn't you used to be one?
#2
delicious / Sup?
March 27, 2008 07:30 PM
Quote from: YungJazz
Quote from: SqueefI hate ghetto culture

Me too! Finally, found something we can agree on.

#3
Quote from: MishkaMash[attachment=1092:CCI00053.PNG]

Is that a gerkinman with breasts?
#4
General / i could get a job in washington
March 27, 2008 06:48 PM
We lost our home because of the economy.
I like where we live now better though, so itsc00dawg.

But yeah, you should do it.
I'm betting we will soon accumulate so many homeless that there will be some great Hobo Revolution overthrow of our government. Get back out before that happens.
#5
Entertainment / the way newgrounds works
March 27, 2008 06:24 PM
Quote from: LoathsomeThat's an amazing idea. Would be a good project and such. Sadly, I don't have any experience with html and design at all. But it's a nice thought.

If this is srs, I have a fuckload of computer space and a nice upload rate. Could contribute. But 95% sure this wouldn't even get off the ground if it starts.
#6
General / Poke fun at Hammi
March 27, 2008 06:09 PM
Quote from: HammiIm still a virgin lmfao
#7
General / So I got banned from Ragnarok today
March 26, 2008 06:20 PM
What psi said.


The only MMORPG I ever really stayed in for a long time was Maple Story. The reason was because I got to be an alpha tester so I had a head start.

Then after a while I got bored. I can never stay with any mmorpgs for more than a few days now. I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of playing them and it seems like a waste of time.
#8
General / pendulum
March 26, 2008 06:12 PM
Quote from: ΨNicoleFasten your seatbelt (or something) is a nice song.
#9
Introductions / new rule for new users
March 26, 2008 06:07 PM
Quote from: ΨNicoleI should act like I'm a girl to be overrated, too.

Your username and icon on tba already makes it easy enough for you.
#10
General / Ceck this out
March 25, 2008 08:07 PM
I was interested in getting it until I saw Sonic in the trailer.
#11
Quote from: MishkaMashI know what you mean, and i don't plan on using text in the game, because most rpgs are annoying just because of it

but i'd like to know how to make an rpg on flash and see what i can accomplish after knowing i can do it

An RPG pretty much REQUIRES text.
#12
General / reticulating spline
March 25, 2008 02:40 AM
Monster from Sim City 2000.


I win, cash plz
#13
Quote from: ΨNicoleI can make an action scripted mirror, that you can move around. I haven't tried yet, but I know how I can do it and I am pretty sure it'd work.

I'm confused at what you mean.
Clarify by doodle?
It sounds interesting.
#14
The Gallery / First flash...
March 25, 2008 02:32 AM
Quote from: Squeef
Quote from: MishkaMash
Quote from: TealonWork on your tweens.

better yet, don't do tweens, do fbf, unless you really need to to tweens.
this
Not this.

I use tweens for almost everything.

I was saying he should use fbf because it looks to me like it fits his style more.
#15
The Gallery / First flash...
March 25, 2008 01:31 AM
Work on your tweens.

better yet, don't do tweens, do fbf, unless you really need to to tweens.
#16
The Gallery / This is my drawings
March 25, 2008 01:26 AM

I do like what you did on that brain though.
It'd be cool if you could do it either all gradients, or all cell shading.
#17
Quote from: ΨNicoleI can do stop(); and use behaviors really good. I will code it for you.

I can do stop(); better than you.
#18
General / KMA
March 25, 2008 01:15 AM
The vice president's username made me lol.
#19
The Gallery / mien sketches
March 25, 2008 01:09 AM
The 2 middle drawings are really bad (only in comparision) to the bodys of the faceless characters.

Makes it kinda look like you traced the other ones.
#20
General / Who would you pick?
March 24, 2008 06:21 PM
Quote from: ΨNicoleWhich leads me to the questions again, how come pedophiles mostly rape boys instead of girls? Are they gay, too?

Well yeah, raping a boy WOULD suggest homosexual activity.