Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt

Started by Sapphire, September 8, 2010 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Phoenix In Flames

I was about to ask for a download link. thanks!






billy


Mew_User

#44
Quote from: BillyPanty is hot

Alta Don

it was pretty good

im looking forward for more

jjjjjjjjjj

Really really fun I enjoyed it a lot
If all episodes were like this I'm excited to see what they'll do with the rest of the series

billy


shura

art and animation blew me away
love the fast pace and i adore the art style goddam

emanhattan


lenko

this was pretty great, i enjoyed the second part a lot more. the ghosts have great designs
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Shida

I love the style for this so much, it's a totally refreshing change from the muted moe stuff that I've seen about lately. The characters are pretty cool, sorta. I don't like panty much but eh I AM A PRUDE

Totally gonna keep up with it though.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Sapphire

Next episode comes out on Friday. :T

Mew_User

I heard they will parody a different transformation sequence each week.

Phoenix In Flames

Quote from: BamyasiI heard they will parody a different transformation sequence each week.


Good, because I hate it when shows that show the same sequence every episode.




Fuzz

This reminds me of an adult, Japanese Power Puff Girls.
Fucking great!

billy

Panty & Stocking With Shadowfox2

The more you think about it the more sense it makes.

shura

my curry's good shit man. good black shit.

logen

#58

MarcK

Quote from: shuramy curry's good shit man. good black shit.
i was just about to post that, that was so fucking awesome.

Yeah this show's really fun. I'll probably see the next episodes.

|