How you want to

Started by Fuzz, September 4, 2010 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuzz

I know most people just say "I just want to die in my sleep surrounded by loved ones", but if you could die in any fashion, how would you do it?
Personally, I think it would be awesome to be launched off of a roller coaster like the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar point. It would be a great experience to fly through the air, before plummeting back to earth and dying.

How would you want to go out?

Ashington

on this damn noose i've been trying to make for the last week or so
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

GRINACE


MarcK

How about the way god intended you to die: cholesterol

spite

spontaneous combustion
hopefully in a public place

shura


Mew_User

Quote from: shurabeing too fat

emanhattan

I want to be laughing my ass off while my enemies see a giant explosion behind me!

Shaughtzer

Like this.



Except I want to be alive and not chopped up by Tibetans.

CoolDrMoney

I want to die on the moon
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

tmk

I want to be strangled to death during sex

dilly

drowning in a sea of kittens

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

MarcK

bleeding to death by the catscratches in a sea of kittens

billy

jerking off with a noose around my neck

Crabarms


Kött

In the depths of the battlefield, finding my way to Valhalla where I shall dwell, waiting for the final slaughter
:3

MarcK

I liked it better when kott was banned :<

Kött

I never was banned and I always got along well with you
:3

MarcK


Kött


(Whoa... what happened to google image search?)
:3