|

rtil

i'm just gonna post all my work in one topic instead of a bunch

piconjo

trent bortknob

systech

I never really understood Piconjo

I suppose he's the anti-Pico right???
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

redmongoose

I think that is a super saiyan
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

systech

Quote from: REDMONGOOSEI think that is a super saiyan
a gothic one, at that
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

KingDavid

Pic0nj00 pWns j00, apparently
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

rtil

Quote from: SystekI never really understood Piconjo

I suppose he's the anti-Pico right???
i think that's how it started. then he turned into anti-everything popular. lf, pikanjo, sprite movies, wade fulp, he targeted just about everything. he's authored and co-authored to hundreds of parody cartoons. most of them are hilarious

Dagolith

ok, i'm going to ask this at the fate of looking dumb, is he dead, or was he banned and it' s just a term on endearment? or what?
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

rtil

the people that created him got tired of him so they just stopped making piconjo stuff

Jeff_Is_Cool

Thats not a dump thats a person WFT!? LMAAAO

rtil

i am posting this other places later but any suggestions before i do

Animegamer

CoolDrMoney

I think its perfect for what youre goin for...My only thing is theres A LOT of blank space in the sky and horizon but honestly whether you want to try and add something or not is up to you. Its quite nice

Edit: After lookin at it a bit his right shoulder and arm have a bit of a diffrent size, shape goin on. Doesnt look 100 percent correct. Like Im guessing you were tryin to make that arm closer to his body/back to make it seem like his arms are swaing while he walks? It looks like the arms like...almost infront of the one on the opposite side but with how close it is to the jacket it doesnt look right. This is just really teeny tiny nit pickin though

Tell me whatchu tryin to do >:C
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

trent bortknob

add dust clouds

systech

looks good

the brim on his hat is kinda big

oh and does the world of Freetown have twin suns like on Tatooine or something

mishkamash

Quote from: tayloradd dust clouds
or a tumbleweed
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

systech

Quote from: MishkaMash
or a tumbleweed
Or a saloon  

rtil

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyI think its perfect for what youre goin for...My only thing is theres A LOT of blank space in the sky and horizon but honestly whether you want to try and add something or not is up to you. Its quite nice

Edit: After lookin at it a bit his right shoulder and arm have a bit of a diffrent size, shape goin on. Doesnt look 100 percent correct. Like Im guessing you were tryin to make that arm closer to his body/back to make it seem like his arms are swaing while he walks? It looks like the arms like...almost infront of the one on the opposite side but with how close it is to the jacket it doesnt look right. This is just really teeny tiny nit pickin though

Tell me whatchu tryin to do >:C
yeah thats' what i was tryin to do. i'm probably not gonna change it, although i see what you are talking about. just pretend the wind is blowing his coat in that direction so it's hiding the distance between his right arm and his body like on the left one

there is a lot of empty space, but that's what i wanted to convey, a kind of emptiness. maybe it's too empty, i dunno. i'll try adding things

i'll try it, although i don't want it to get too busy

Quote from: Systeklooks good

the brim on his hat is kinda big

oh and does the world of Freetown have twin suns like on Tatooine or something
his hat is very large on purpose, the character himself will explain it later. and yeah, the world of freetown does have 'twin suns'

unicomics

this is some awesome art work rtil and btw where did get that hat looks very kool

rtil

ehhhh i'm kinda on the fence here what do you guys think does it look any better with the dust

|