You Suck at Photoshop

Started by Jeinu, April 15, 2010 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jeinu

Meet Donnie, a man good at photoshop but horrible at everything else.

personal favorites from the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeZ0s8DXZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWn0lxRNqos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-8hQh6hdnI

Funny guy, I've actually learned some new tips and tricks from these vids !!

psi43

I posted some of those ages ago (2006-2007 i think) but i couldn't remember what they were called. Really awesome.

I actually wanted to make a new topic for this, but i think it fits in here very nicely because it's basically the same thing:

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/

go to Videos and watch episode 1.


Fuzz

Haha! I loved the ending of the last one. This style of comedy really reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield, simply because it's so self-deprecating.

put

I dont find it particularly funny.
Maybe just for the fact that my brother showed it to me ages ago and I'm predisposed to hate everything my brother likes.

dilly

hahah i remember when these came out.

the one about photoshopping the lady's facebook picture is the best.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

zhicago

These are really great. I hadn't heard of them before. He has a really good mic presence.

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

Jeinu

Quote from: railgunI posted some of those ages ago (2006-2007 i think) but i couldn't remember what they were called. Really awesome.

I actually wanted to make a new topic for this, but i think it fits in here very nicely because it's basically the same thing:

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/

go to Videos and watch episode 1.
i was looking for that like last month and completely forgot the name !!! thanks for reminding me

Quote from: dillybarhahah i remember when these came out.

the one about photoshopping the lady's facebook picture is the best.
yeh that's another of my faves

Greenkitten




rtil

i had never watched these before thinking they were generic photoshop tutorial #xxx but i'd watch all these just for the fun of it these are hilarious

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

that thing that happens to you after you eat thai food

Fuzz

The first thing I thought to do was what he ended up doing. Does that make me a bad person?

spite

That cat one is his best

Jeinu

Quote from: FuzzThe first thing I thought to do was what he ended up doing. Does that make me a bad person?
i dunno fuzz

did that make donnie a bad person?

Fuzz

Quote from: Jeinu
Quote from: FuzzThe first thing I thought to do was what he ended up doing. Does that make me a bad person?
i dunno fuzz

did that make donnie a bad person?

Isn't he just doing it for comedy's sake tho?

creamcorn

Quote from: Fuzz
Quote from: Jeinu
Quote from: FuzzThe first thing I thought to do was what he ended up doing. Does that make me a bad person?
i dunno fuzz

did that make donnie a bad person?

Isn't he just doing it for comedy's sake tho?

dilly

welcome to comedy satire and sarcasm 101 kids. I am your professor Groucho Marx


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

psi43

Quote from: dillybarwelcome to comedy satire and sarcasm 101 kids. I am your professor Groucho Marx


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLc8RIdRzio

billy

the wedding band is the best one