Project Freetown:Metropolis Circuit

Started by rtil, September 7, 2007 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

SHADOWFOX2

Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Chippychan

Quote from: SHADOWFOX2...LOL, now and days...
Sorry, should i have said "Now an' days" or something? Or is my expression too old?

Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

davidmoore0


NOW OF DAYS. Not nowadays. Retard.


Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

davidmoore0


Chippychan

Typos never hurt anyone... except on the internet... serious business.

Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

psi43

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: anigentleman
Quote from: rtilit's just a  feeling of like i can't please people with even my best work, and their  standards are too high. i'll try to be a better writer and get a better  voice actor for the next episode.
maybe you should run your script by a few people
why would i do that

 Anigen just wants to read the script before anyone else, cause he thinks it makes him super cool.
 
 
   
Quote from: rtilthe first and foremost reason is that they ruin anything they get their filthy hands on
 we  don't care if 'some people enjoy visiting it'. this is not "some  people"s site, this is my site and on my site people follow my rules  period

   I have been on 4chan one time and the only picture that was just a  little funny was a picture of some arab woman in a blue coat, someone  drew pacman into that picture cause that arab woman looked like the  ghost from pacman.

rtil


psi43

Quote from: rtil©4chan



metropolis circuit ©4chan

W.A.C.

My first time visiting that website was pretty terrible. I didn't find anything there funny. My second visit was a lot better though. I can understand why someone would hate that website on their first few visits. The site sometimes has some pretty lame nights.

*is tempted to post examples of what I saw on my second visit*

CoolDrMoney

Dont work up Taylor like that WAC

An 4chan is pretty gay no offense to half the people here
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

zomfgbie

i visited after everyone on here told me not too. i just got bored after a couple of mins
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

psi43

Quote from: W.A.C.My first time visiting that website was pretty terrible. I didn't find anything there funny. My second visit was a lot better though. I can understand why someone would hate that website on their first few visits. The site sometimes has some pretty lame nights.

*is tempted to post examples of what I saw on my second visit*

post them, so we can tell you how much of a faggot you are lmao.

zomfgbie

the porn thread entertained me for about 3 minutes. the other topics around 10 seconds each. i mean animals?
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

mishkamash

why we talking bout 4chan shit on the Freetown thread guys
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

trent bortknob

Quote from: MishkaMashwhy we talking bout 4chan shit on the Freetown thread guys
ye

still im curious as to see what wac finds funny on that shitty site

W.A.C.

#258
Quote from: taylorstill im curious as to see what wac finds funny on that shitty site
If I post a bunch of images I found on 4Chan that I consider funny, could I be exempt from the "no 4chan" rule on that single post?

Edit-

If the answer is yes, should I post it in a different thread? >_>


|