it's feb 14th

Started by shura, February 14, 2010 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shura

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
also yeah i just copy pasted all the stuff from the thread i made last chinese new year

copy paste shit info about the tiger

TIGER
1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.

Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry.

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes. Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence. They likes being obeyed and not the other way around.

Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, he wants you to take his side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do. As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.

jjjjjjjjjj


lenko

blatant plagiarism of my superior thread that jseed deleted because of his anti brit pro-spongebob sig mentality
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Casey Pixmintro

I wish Chinese New Year was every February 14th so I can forget my pain and sorrow... At least it will be again in 2070
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

lenko

<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: lenkabiscaBilly says:
j is a faggout

mexifry

Welcome!...
...to the China town.
A china! chong! chang!

billy

#7
Quote from: J_Seed
Quote from: lenkabiscaBilly says:
j is a faggout


smoke if u got em

Ashington

So not only are the couples having a happier day than me, but so are the chinese!
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

cr0m

its feb 14th and only 1 or 2 tba members r gettin pussy
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

Taokaka


Greenkitten

I got so much pussy today it was not even funny :3



anigen

Quote from: cr0mits feb 14th and only 1 or 2 tba members r gettin pussy

WELCOME

to the china town

a chiggA chONG chAAANG

GenericTwat5554

unsuprisingly it is also the day with the most car crashes
"Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick."
~the-wade-birgade, CNN Interview

DrRumack

Quote from: GenericTwat5554unsuprisingly it is also the day with the most 'accidental' suicide attempts

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: RobHalfordhello i am jseed i delete anything and everything
scared of confrontation again so you have to change the text so no one could see it nice try also i didnt delete it

anigen

#16
this calls for another "an exciting new anime." lenko macro

actually nvm gay drama isnt worth raping sasha's cool new years topic

Flash

cool thread
where is this autoplay from?

The Good Ole Ant

Quote from: MagyarI got so much pussy today it was not even funny :3

i sincerely find it hard to believe that someone who goes ":3" on the internet can get laid
foodeetin 3:35 pm
   u rich prick tho man
   fuckin ceo ass
   give me a raise
   in the future i mean
sAlaDofMetal 3:35 pm
   ill ma fccain dic in yo face
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   "ill ma fccain dic in yo face" what the fuck
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmao
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   ill ma's fuckin dick in your face
   ew
   a
   a
   a
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmfo

GenericTwat5554

the jerk store called, they're out of you
"Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick."
~the-wade-birgade, CNN Interview