The Animator's Survival Kit

Started by logen, November 10, 2009 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

logen

I've heard it from quite a few people now, that this is a really useful book, and after quite some time, I've finally tracked it down. Hope it comes in handy for you all.

Early christmas present

pw: thebackalleys

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

psi43

I own the actual book and it IS really helpful.

Ying

Quote from: psi43I own the actual book and it IS really helpful.

trent bortknob

i bought the book a few years ago (50 bucks bro) and it's an incredible book

reading it gave me amazing animating powers but not good drawing powers and therefore i became really frustrated fuk u!


lenko

i refound my copy the other day i am happy
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

ansel

i think everyboday already has the book, but thanks brosephino

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

Jeinu

i didn't have it

so thanks a ton logen !!!

Casey Pixmintro

My roommate bought it for me a few months ago since it's required reading for my courses in school. I love that book so fuckin much.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

LordZeebmork

ddddddddddd i think i have it somewhere
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

Crabarms


trent bortknob


Daveb0t

Why would you pirate something like this

jjjjjjjjjj


logen

Quote from: dvvebbbsiuoWhy would you pirate something like this

Why would anyone want to pirate anything.

shura

i still dont get why this thread has a nsfw tag

LordZeebmork

^ to hide it from whatever organization would sue everyone for it i guess
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

logen

Quote from: LordZeebmork^ to hide it from whatever organization would sue everyone for it i guess

lenko

Quote from: sashai still dont get why this thread has a nsfw tag

you cant see nsfw threads at all if you're not a member
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free