I've Discovered Something...

Started by Fuzz, October 27, 2009 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuzz


dilly

booby booby booby booby booby booby booby

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

creamcorn

#2
D!s Trheda iz's n0W abotu n3W W4ckyk wyas fo TYPging/// iw ill raetxD Ur're wakyc   tYPin gsty'le fro'm 'm 'mm"m 0 to 10 GO!!!111!@!@#@#!#

rtil


billy

watching that makes me want to puke with all that slimy shit around his mouth

shura


LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

creamcorn


dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

trent bortknob

Quote from: Billywatching that makes me want to puke with all that slimy shit around his mouth

Greenkitten

Quote from: sashathat looked kinda nasty




Fuzz

Quote from: Zekeyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67AewxhBaQ
also this guy is a nice chap
I'm going to try that at work tonight...


LordZeebmork

Quote from: spitehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNORLhN22g
 
[size=]Strange Faces and Noises I Can Make II[/size]
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

trent bortknob

lmao at the receipt paper one

jjjjjjjjjj


psi43

Quote from: Uncle Tоmlmao at the receipt paper one

lmfao that one was funny

the first one just looked like he was a drooling fat idiot though

rtil

Quote from: psi43drooling fat idiot
welcome to youtube

dilly

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: psi43drooling fat idiot
welcome to youtube
welcome to the internet

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum