double album feature and halloween contest

Started by rtil, October 18, 2009 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtil

Congratulations to Ry99an for winning $65 in the Heroes Vs Villains contest! You can check out hers and CVG's finalist submissions here.

Now that tournament 2 is over, tournament 3 has started! The theme is anything Halloween and the prize pot is only 5 dollars away from the $50 cap. Deadline is only a few hours after Halloween day, so you have plenty of time to make something. Art, music, literature, whatever you got, put it here. Good luck!

To wrap up this update, here's 2 new albums downloads from TBA members REDMONGOOSE and Wasim.

[album=RED.M - sp00ky vs. the wolfman]http://www.thebackalleys.com/resources/downloads/RED.M%20-%20sp00kyvsthewolfman.zip[/album]
[album=Wasim - In Pain We Trust]http://www.thebackalleys.com/resources/downloads/Wasim%20-%20In%20Pain%20We%20Trust.zip[/album]

right-click, download & enjoy

rtil

Wasim

im downloading redm's album ill say something about it at the end of da day
Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

rtil

LordZeebmork

oi rtil frontpage my albums too or something

yeah I don't use lordzeebmork much anymore because it's a shit username!
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

rtil

redm: 217 downloads
wasim: 140  downloads

HarraH

Quote from: LordZeebmorkyeah I don't use lordzeebmork much anymore because it's a shit username!

I like it very much

texas

Quote from: rtilredm: 217 downloads
wasim: 140  downloads
i keep accidentally clicking these cds and canceling the download
does that count as a download

rtil

no, but it will count however many kb you downloaded. so if you half downloaded the album twice, it will add up to 1 download

jjjjjjjjjj

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

creamcorn