PYLONS

Started by Necronomitr0n, August 9, 2007 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Necronomitr0n

Pylons are so fucking weird but I could stare at a handful for hours



EDIT: I really hate this branching reply tree thing at the bottom of the page
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

pylons will be in my next cartoon

psi43

It's funny that I can actually explain where the wires go to, what the wires do and all that shit.

Miro

they are pretty cool

rtil

Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it

Nadroj0711

those things have names?
'ello gov'na

Necronomitr0n

#6
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs

Quote from: nADROJthose things have names?
It all started when I decided to look up counter-strike on encyclopedia dramatica. I scrolled down to the bottom where it said that the article I was viewing was part of a series on video games. One game there was starcraft. Being the curious bastard that I am, I clicked. The article was pretty boring until I came upon a bunch of links saying "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" I clicked again, and it brought me to a YTMND with a picture of something from starcraft and an audio file saying yet again "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" The name struck me. I knew I had heard it somewhere before. So I looked it up on wikipedia, and became obsessed with them, and so here we are.
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it
An interactive tour of your neighborhood
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Miro

Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs

Quote from: nADROJthose things have names?
It all started when I decided to look up counter-strike on encyclopedia dramatica. I scrolled down to the bottom where it said that the article I was viewing was part of a series on video games. One game there was starcraft. Being the curious bastard that I am, I clicked. The article was pretty boring until I came upon a bunch of links saying "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" I clicked again, and it brought me to a YTMND with a picture of something from starcraft and an audio file saying yet again "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" The name struck me. I knew I had heard it somewhere before. So I looked it up on wikipedia, and became obsessed with them, and so here we are.

Right..
And then you said
"Fuck off Aldaris"?

rtil

#10
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it
An interactive tour of your neighborhood

an interactive tour of systek's untimely death

Necronomitr0n

Dam I keep running into the long arm of the law way too often
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil


Necronomitr0n

Billy goat gruff
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Necronomitr0n

#14
Um
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Necronomitr0n

#15
Don't look at these posts
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Necronomitr0n

#16
My computer fukt up
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Nadroj0711

rtil, don't get mad, but I have no idea what Project Freetown is.

What IS it?
'ello gov'na

rtil

a cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing

Ross

Will Rtils private faggot jet make a cameo?