Newest Flash

Started by CoolDrMoney, August 7, 2007 06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CoolDrMoney

Yea so this flash aint funny or shit and its more like inside jokes but whatteva. And appearently BBQBeefBurgerMan hated it but hes got no talent so

Anyway here Here it is

I experimented with motion tween animation, frame by frame animation, and shape tween animation. I kinda like some stuff I did in it
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

rtil

#2
AHAHA, that was great. really funny stuff. my favorite character was the movie critic. good job

Nadroj0711

neurochrome

tall paul

1001 Free Fonts?
'ello gov'na

CoolDrMoney

No Dafont.com >:C

Also yah I tired to make Shnieder as puppetlike as I could. Since ya know...he is god I hate him
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Nadroj0711

but they were right, right?
'ello gov'na

CoolDrMoney

Yea you got em son
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

KingDavid

VERY weird ... not bad tho
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

Nadroj0711

btw, the cartoon was pretty funny

since all I mentioned were the fonts
'ello gov'na