Vince the voodoo doll

Started by emanhattan, August 21, 2009 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

emanhattan

thanks fr the feedback everybody!
I have reduced the visivility of the texture to half because there are some scenes where it does look good, but in other times it simply looks ugly.
I predict with my current progress I will be finished in little less than 2 days

MarcK

you can vary the opacity of the texture between scenes I think

lenko

<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

emanhattan

the outro of Emanhattan´s Pseudojazz fantasy


lenko

<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

tmk

ooh very stylish, nicely done

emanhattan

The movie is REALLY nearly done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY

like im only missing half a second of animation and im good 2 go!

Sapphire


emanhattan

COMPLETE

STARTED ON NOVEMBER 20,2008

FINISHED IN THE MORNING OF JULY 13,2010

release date: soon!


shura

congratssssssssssssss

logen

A phenomena known to just a few.

MarcK

Quote from: emanrelease date: soon!
[size=]WHEN!?[/size]

Wasim the Cool

wow eman congrats buddy i feel like ive witnessed some history right here folkshaha anyways im glad its done eman :_)

CVG

That's great man! Congrats <3 Can't wait to see the whole thing together now.


Also haha not a bad time frame in my book. I'm still drawing (and procrastinating) on a short I started in 2007....complete date N/A....

emanhattan

Im going to submitt this in less than an hour to ng so hold on to yo pants!

Crabarms


MarcK

Quote from: emanIm going to submitt this in less than an hour to ng so hold on to yo pants!
03:14 PM
04:49 PM

You have like 35 minutes left get a move on.

Casey Pixmintro

Just watched it, great to finally see it done!  Looks gooooood
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt


Crabarms


|