about the quote of the moment video

Started by psi43, June 4, 2009 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

topcatyo

Quote from: psi43
Quote from: topcatyo
Quote from: psi43
Quote from: topcatyoLet's pretend I inserted an incredibly clever comment about how Germany censors media here.
Yup.

wow this topic stirred up more shit than i thought it would i am satisfied.

secondly, Germany censors by far less material than the US so what the hell are you talking about.
In all honesty I am apathetic about this whole thread, but there are some links.
Ansel's post is the best one in this thread, really.

uh
I don't know what they're on about but crackdown isn't censored here, you can get a +18 version of deadspace that isn't censored in every second video game store. The first article is extremely outdated. I do admit that they banned dead rising which was really gay but with gears of war, they only banned it on xbox which I really, REALLY don't get. You can buy the +18 PC version of GoW1 and 2 everywhere. Then about Wolfenstein 3D, it's not banned. I don't think any of the games that have previously been banned for nazi reference are banned anymore. I mean there is a comedy show on TV that shows Hitler and his posse, with swastikas all over the place, working in an office and shit. Comedians do the heil hitler thing and stuff it's really really not a big deal anymore.

Pretty much all the links you posted, besides the one about GoW2 for the xbox and dead rising only apply for Bavaria.
Which once again shows you shouldn't believe everything you read on the fucking "internet".
Again, the whole apathy thing.  I just took the first page of results I got after Googling "German videogame censorship" and linked them.
I'm awesome.

psi43

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyCanada sucks

So this is where the topic lead us and I think we can all agree on that.

topcatyo

I'm awesome.

jjjjjjjjjj


ansel

Quote from: j_seed

Such fucking bull shit

thread over

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

LordZeebmork

well hey at least germany isn\\\'t turning into an anti-white riaa-controlled spic-filled shithole!!

oh and

Quotewhen someone "kills in the name of god" why don\\\'t we ban the bible?

- some comment on some article
^^^^^
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

|