about the quote of the moment video

Started by psi43, June 4, 2009 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greenkitten

lets all move to Antarctica, its less of a shit hole then the rest of the world



salutations

the only thing i found funny in this thread was magyars avatar.


billy

Quote from: anselgod damn you guys are faggots

how often do you get arrested? How often do you have your speech censored, or have controversial opinions denied to you? I know it's cool to hate the establishment but really now
so much this

psi43

Quote from: topcatyoLet's pretend I inserted an incredibly clever comment about how Germany censors media here.
Yup.

wow this topic stirred up more shit than i thought it would i am satisfied.

secondly, Germany censors by far less material than the US so what the hell are you talking about.

topcatyo

Quote from: psi43
Quote from: topcatyoLet's pretend I inserted an incredibly clever comment about how Germany censors media here.
Yup.

wow this topic stirred up more shit than i thought it would i am satisfied.

secondly, Germany censors by far less material than the US so what the hell are you talking about.
In all honesty I am apathetic about this whole thread, but there are some links.
Ansel's post is the best one in this thread, really.
I'm awesome.

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: psi43
Quote from: topcatyoLet's pretend I inserted an incredibly clever comment about how Germany censors media here.
Yup.

wow this topic stirred up more shit than i thought it would i am satisfied.
omg u knew all along.....
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEpsi is mad because he is german
Quote from: topcatyoIn all honesty I am apathetic about this whole thread, but there are some links.
Ansel's post is the best one in this thread, really.

psi43

Quote from: topcatyo
Quote from: psi43
Quote from: topcatyoLet's pretend I inserted an incredibly clever comment about how Germany censors media here.
Yup.

wow this topic stirred up more shit than i thought it would i am satisfied.

secondly, Germany censors by far less material than the US so what the hell are you talking about.
In all honesty I am apathetic about this whole thread, but there are some links.
Ansel's post is the best one in this thread, really.

uh
I don't know what they're on about but crackdown isn't censored here, you can get a +18 version of deadspace that isn't censored in every second video game store. The first article is extremely outdated. I do admit that they banned dead rising which was really gay but with gears of war, they only banned it on xbox which I really, REALLY don't get. You can buy the +18 PC version of GoW1 and 2 everywhere. Then about Wolfenstein 3D, it's not banned. I don't think any of the games that have previously been banned for nazi reference are banned anymore. I mean there is a comedy show on TV that shows Hitler and his posse, with swastikas all over the place, working in an office and shit. Comedians do the heil hitler thing and stuff it's really really not a big deal anymore.

Pretty much all the links you posted, besides the one about GoW2 for the xbox and dead rising only apply for Bavaria.
Which once again shows you shouldn't believe everything you read on the fucking "internet".

redmongoose

psi calm down eat some bratwurst
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

f0d

gettin under his skin

i dunno would you rather live in the country that almost destroyed the world or the country that stopped that country from destroying the world, id pick the latter any day
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

Quote from: f0dgettin under his skin

i dunno would you rather live in the country that almost destroyed the world or the country that stopped that country from destroying the world, id pick the latter any day

lmfao wow that is the most stupid thing youve ever said

and red should i still care about what you say?
guess not.

Flash

hey guys let's sum up this thread

Quote from: psi43I don't know what they're on about but crackdown isn't censored here, you can get a +18 version of deadspace that isn't censored in every second video game store. The first article is extremely outdated. I do admit that they banned dead rising which was really gay but with gears of war, they only banned it on xbox which I really, REALLY don't get. You can buy the +18 PC version of GoW1 and 2 everywhere. Then about Wolfenstein 3D, it's not banned. I don't think any of the games that have previously been banned for nazi reference are banned anymore. I mean there is a comedy show on TV that shows Hitler and his posse, with swastikas all over the place, working in an office and shit. Comedians do the heil hitler thing and stuff it's really really not a big deal anymore.

Pretty much all the links you posted, besides the one about GoW2 for the xbox and dead rising only apply for Bavaria.
Which once again shows you shouldn't believe everything you read on the fucking "internet".
that's so stupid
you oughta be trolling or something
Quote from: f0dgettin under his skin

i dunno would you rather live in the country that almost destroyed the world or the country that stopped that country from destroying the world, id pick the latter any day
that's so stupid
you oughta be trolling or something


ansel

Quote from: f0dgettin under his skin

i dunno would you rather live in the country that almost destroyed the world or the country that stopped that country from destroying the world, id pick the latter any day

that's horseshit and you know it

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

f0d

Quote from: Flashhey guys let's sum up this thread

Quote from: psi43I don't know what they're on about but crackdown isn't censored here, you can get a +18 version of deadspace that isn't censored in every second video game store. The first article is extremely outdated. I do admit that they banned dead rising which was really gay but with gears of war, they only banned it on xbox which I really, REALLY don't get. You can buy the +18 PC version of GoW1 and 2 everywhere. Then about Wolfenstein 3D, it's not banned. I don't think any of the games that have previously been banned for nazi reference are banned anymore. I mean there is a comedy show on TV that shows Hitler and his posse, with swastikas all over the place, working in an office and shit. Comedians do the heil hitler thing and stuff it's really really not a big deal anymore.

Pretty much all the links you posted, besides the one about GoW2 for the xbox and dead rising only apply for Bavaria.
Which once again shows you shouldn't believe everything you read on the fucking "internet".
that's so stupid
you oughta be trolling or something
Quote from: f0dgettin under his skin

i dunno would you rather live in the country that almost destroyed the world or the country that stopped that country from destroying the world, id pick the latter any day
that's so stupid
you oughta be trolling or something


we aint trolling we are dead serious
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .


CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

RobHalford

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyCanada sucks


QuoteBut nevvgrounds is totally different from 4chan. We are a different set of people.
Quote<+ukinojoe> kirbopher is a pile of jackets
<+ukinojoe> if you remove them all
<+ukinojoe> all thats left is a dead rat

zNelson24

Quote from: Billy
Quote from: anselgod damn you guys are faggots

how often do you get arrested? How often do you have your speech censored, or have controversial opinions denied to you? I know it's cool to hate the establishment but really now
so much this

Got questions about the whole censorship thing. Wasnt the Supremacy Clause supposed to be the "supreme law of the land", and render any other law "null or void". And that our Constitution claims that we have the right to free speach, but mentions nothing about censoring said speech.

If so, wouldnt that invalidate any other law that controls free speech (rather it be school regulations or things made up by the FCC). If thats true, than I believe we could say anything we want.

Rules agianst swearing and sensitive topics and stuff is all bullshit. If you somehow end up on the radio, or television, feel free to say things the government men wouldnt want you to say.
-zNelson24

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: zNelson24
Quote from: Billy
Quote from: anselgod damn you guys are faggots

how often do you get arrested? How often do you have your speech censored, or have controversial opinions denied to you? I know it's cool to hate the establishment but really now
so much this

Got questions about the whole censorship thing. Wasnt the Supremacy Clause supposed to be the "supreme law of the land", and render any other law "null or void". And that our Constitution claims that we have the right to free speach, but mentions nothing about censoring said speech.

If so, wouldnt that invalidate any other law that controls free speech (rather it be school regulations or things made up by the FCC). If thats true, than I believe we could say anything we want.

Rules agianst swearing and sensitive topics and stuff is all bullshit. If you somehow end up on the radio, or television, feel free to say things the government men wouldnt want you to say.


|