I'm also leaving

Started by psi43, July 24, 2007 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

psi43

Guys, I had a heart to heart conversation with a real gay man. He told me that if people here were flaming me, I should just leave instead of coming up with something original.

It's nothing personal you assfuckers, really. I just hate all of you and you're pretty gay.

Since Gost and Jeb joined I've been shitting my pants constantly and I really can't stand it anymore. Washing the pants is a fucking trouble for my mother and I don't want to do it to her anymore.

If I may quote the real gay man, he said "I'm going to Tacobell now, brb".

That statement opened my eyes. I will of course be online, invisible though.

I really couldn't care more for the internet, so.. SEE YA!

rtil

two in one day i feel like a million bucks

jebisa

Traditionally, a butt of beer is 162 gallons or 613 litres. That is three, not two, hogsheads of beer.

psi43

no, I won't respond to any post, I won't read them either to proof that I don't care.

Anigen

I was actually talking to zekey. you have to admit i'd rather get non biased criticism. i'll never improve if everything i hear is things jeb shits outta his bug butt !!

i do find this post kinda funny tho even though none of it at all reflects why im leavin !!

jebxz

i just luv makin funna anigen cuz hes so dumb

psi43

Quote from: jebxzi just luv makin funna anigen cuz hes so dumb

This might be one of the greatest quote in history.

Dagolith

you know, for two people who left, you guys sure do post a lot...

Quote from: rtiltwo in one day i feel like a million bucks
i'll always be here for you Ryan.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Necronomitr0n

Don't really care who leaves, as long as they don't come back.
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

jebxz

i dont call people by their real names on the internet unless its taylor cuz saying "hey athing" sounds gay!!E

trent bortknob

Quote from: jebxzi dont call people by their real names on the internet unless its taylor cuz saying "hey athing" sounds gay!!E
ye

jebisa

anthing shut the fuck up

anthing

psi43

Quote from: jebisaanthing shut the fuck up

anthing

anthing, something, anything, onething

that'd be great NG alt names for him.

redmongoose

what about buttshit, that would be a good alt haha getit?
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

psi43

[size=]
╔═══╗.╔═╗..╔═╗.╔═══╗.
║..╔═╝.║..║..║..║.║..╔═╝.
║..╚╗...║..║..║..║.║..║.....  
║..╔╝...║..╚═╝..║.║..╚═╗.
║..║.....║..........║.║......║
╚═╝.....╚═════╝.╚═══╝.
╔═╦══╦╦╗
║║╚╗╔╣║║
║╔╗║║║║╚╗
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩═╝[/size]

Hammi

Are you putting up a show or something?
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


texas

bye                


psi43

I just thought I'd bump this topic because I thought it was pretty cool.

texas

this topic was made on my 14th birthday

billy

╔═══╗.╔═╗..╔═╗.╔═══╗.
║..╔═╝.║..║..║..║.║..╔═╝.
║..╚╗...║..║..║..║.║..║.....
║..╔╝...║..╚═╝..║.║..╚═╗.
║..║.....║..........║.║......║
╚═╝.....╚═════╝.╚═══╝.
╔═╦══╦╦╗
║║╚╗╔╣║║
║╔╗║║║║╚╗
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩═╝