ok anigen, this might be news to you but

Started by psi43, May 25, 2008 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43

Your mom jokes? Come on these died in fucking 04, proves that you two are newfags.

anigen

Quote from: ψNicoleYour mom jokes? Come on these died in fucking 04, proves that you two are newfags.

you're the fucking nube around here. i wish taylor were the super mod and not you. at least he didnt TEAR RTILS DICK FROM ITS SOCKET sucking it

psi43

I was made supermod because rtil thinks I am a very responsible person with nice looking eyes. He likes my hair a lot, at least he said so, and the way I dress. Just because he doesn't like you the way he likes me you're fucking upset and ignoring me.

You're also still a fucking kid I mean come on, you play pokemon. You fucking CRIED when I beat you in pokemon, I WISH I had recorded that shit.

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

GRINACE


anigen

Quote from: ψNicoleI was made supermod because rtil thinks I am a very responsible person with nice looking eyes. He likes my hair a lot, at least he said so, and the way I dress. Just because he doesn't like you the way he likes me you're fucking upset and ignoring me.

You're also still a fucking kid I mean come on, you play pokemon. You fucking CRIED when I beat you in pokemon, I WISH I had recorded that shit.

oh come on, you KNOW that's bullshit. i denied it like 80,000 years. and ANIGAY? jeez you're fuckin lame

wolf

#46
Quote from: Squeef
Quote from: Wolf Oyeah once you guys stop acting like jews then you can start posting like squeef
what

stop control Fing yourself you faggot

wps

wolf o donnel FCUKING PWNED U BITCH
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

psi43

You think what I say is bullshit? You\\\'re still hanging on rtil\\\'s cock 24/7, doing everything he wants you to do and taking over his opinion no matter how bad it is.

Locking because Anigen and I decided to keep flaming eachother some other day.

|