Uguu!

Started by Mushroomboy5, April 28, 2009 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Flash

I actually laughed at 0:39

Daveb0t

Quote from: FlashI actually laughed at 0:39
why the fuck would you watch that far

PocketIllust

this is supposed to be funny?
Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

Daveb0t

its supposed to make me masturbate HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

rtil

is this the new 'desu' or something

Mushroomboy5

Quote from: rtilis this the new 'desu' or something
Desu is an actual word, uguu seems to just be this character's stupid catchphrase. And I'm pretty sure it's not a 4chan meme.

topcatyo

I watched the whole way through to see if there was anything redeeming at the end.
There wasn't.  I don't know what I was expecting to find, quite honestly.
I'm awesome.

shura

are you sure uguu isn't the name of the creepy guy?

billy

Quote from: dvvebbbsiuo
Quote from: FlashI actually laughed at 0:39
why the fuck would you watch that far
kanon is for fags

topcatyo

#10
Quote from: Sashuraare you sure uguu isn't the name of the creepy guy?
Why was he forcing her to watch a gorn movie?  Is that what he's planning on doing to her that night?  I don't get it.  Why didn't she just walk out?
I'm awesome.


Hammi

i remember seeing this uguu girl somewhere before

meh
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


topcatyo

Quote from: Hammii remember seeing this uguu girl somewhere before

meh
Probably in a lot of other animes because the characters tend to look the same.
Just with varying degrees of ridiculous hair.
I'm awesome.

lenko

AM I KAWAII!? UGUU~

what a bag of shit

this is the reason ttgl was the last anime i ever watched
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

DrRumack

my stomach hurts

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

billy

Quote from: lenkabiscathis is the reason ttgl was the last anime i ever watched
ttgl is only like 1 year old and kanon is like almost 10 years old how does this shit being shitty have anything to do with hnng

emanhattan

The fantastic world of anime

texas

much better collection of one characters catchphrase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_SURMi1Mo

topcatyo

#19
Both catchphrases sound annoying, but I imagine they're somewhat hard to notice when they're spanned out over several episodes.
Except for uguu.  That shit was annoying the first time.  Know what I mean, brotha?
I'm awesome.