Ixintro's Animation and Sketches

Started by Casey Pixmintro, March 16, 2009 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Casey Pixmintro

Thanks everybody , also that may work Thor, I'm gonna try it out now.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Casey Pixmintro

#241
Here is the preliminary cut of my animation final. The end cut will probably be much different and a little longer. I just had to tie everything up in a nice package just to have something to submit to my school's student film festival. I'm gonna finish this thing throughout the week and replace the copy I gave them.



Things subject to change:
The still image of Paul on the newscast
There will be a bunch more scenes in the middle
The cut to white will probably be after a few other scenes
The hurdur ending has an extra joke after it
Blah
Blah
Blah
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

MarcK


Fuzz


Hnilmik

Awww~ That was very cool and cute! I like what I see~

lenko

Ahahahaha that was great ix
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

slantedskarekrow

the loading page looks really nice. the additional scene was nice, and the ending was better. good work.

trent bortknob

i think it was pretty good though it wasn't really that funny

the worst part imo was the voice acting

the animation was pretty cool but i think one thing you should work on is weight distribution. when he starts running he picks up the javelin like it's nothing and some nice showing of weight could have added to the cartoony illusion of realism

other than that though i thought it was pretty solid

Casey Pixmintro

Thanks, yeah I'm never too confident in my writing skills. I think it would have helped a lot on my part if I actually knew how much a javelin actually weighed heh. As for the voice acting, I try my damnedest but I'm still not that great, I would have gotten other people to do it if I had more time.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

lenko

yeah the VAing was definitely a low point, it didn't really feel like it had much effort into it

other than that it was really nice, i'm glad you didn't linger on the overhead city view for that long despite spending a longass time on it
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Casey Pixmintro

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I made a little demo reel yesterday. It has some ghosting problems but ehhh it still looks alright. You can find it on Noobgrounds and Youtube.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

texas

Quote from: IxintroHere's the finished movie on Noobgrounds.
reminds me of family guy

Fuzz

Quote from: IxintroFor those of you who haven't seen it yet, I made a little demo reel yesterday. It has some ghosting problems but ehhh it still looks alright. You can find it on Noobgrounds and Youtube.
Excellent choice in music.

emanhattan

ix you have a vast variety of nice animations i envy you!

zhicago

Left my thoughts in the form of an NG review. You are just so frickin talented.

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

texas


Necronomitr0n

Quote from: Malreminds me of family guy
post amnesia?

also yeah cartoon was gr8 5 smiling pico faces out of 5
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

i think the strongest part was your background work, it's really well drafted. the cartoon itself had some good animation but i didn't think it was funny

on a side note, your flash url helped me fix a bug in my flash player! so thank you for that

|