Draw like someone else

Started by Ukinojoe, February 27, 2009 05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Ukinojoe

I figured instead of a boring old LOOK AT MY ART topic I'd do a twist

Try to draw your own characters, like somebody else

[attachment=2607:lenkjoe.jpg]

[attachment=2608:bleefo1.jpg]

[attachment=2610:bleefo2.jpg]

I dunno I thought it'd be a cute thread idea

Now YOU try!
OOOH I HATE SMURFS

<lenko> smash gets serious 2: garfield gets gruesome


jjjjjjjjjj

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: J_Seed, anibutt, Ryan T., dicksinthebutt, bug, Ukinojoe, Sashura

Alta Don

First one looks like it was drawn by Zekey
Second one looks like it was drawn by Bug
Third one looks like it was drawn by Lenkobiscuit

rtil

you got your order all messed up joey

Alta Don

Quote from: rtilyou got your order all messed up joey


funzop


mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

BloodyCheery

Quote from: UkinojoeI figured instead of a boring old LOOK AT MY ART topic I'd do a twist

Try to draw your own characters, like somebody else

[attachment=2607:lenkjoe.jpg]

[attachment=2608:bleefo1.jpg]

[attachment=2610:bleefo2.jpg]

I dunno I thought it'd be a cute thread idea

Now YOU try!


BOO DAMP SKA DOOP!
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

unclephil





copyright of KING MUTHAFUCKIN DE MUTHAFUCKIN DE MUTHAFUCKIN DE

texas

whoever draws grinace style becomes my best friend

jjjjjjjjjj


lenko



i'll cook a few up later today
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

lenko

blasted out a few quick ones

gonna do some proper ones later!!

<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

shura

Dear Rtil,
im sorry i butchered your style. look! i gave her long hair!

sincerely,
Sasha


lenko

damn sasha you're getting good
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

rtil

i like it it's got the floooooooooooooow goin on

shura

lmao did i make her bendy enough??

rtil


InsaneX

Quote from: big coffin hunterswhoever draws grinace style becomes my best friend
by

|