Happy Valentines Day

Started by CoolDrMoney, February 14, 2009 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoolDrMoney

I share all my love with ya

I work on V-Day
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

the only thing good about valentines day is the candy

Philip K Dick


spite

Me and the gf broke up a week ago, so I wont be getting any candy.

Gerkinman

Ive been dumped on valentines day by 3 different girls

Kirbopher

I gotta nice big ol' chocolate heart today c:
TehBorkOrlies~ (Kirbin' up your threads since December 2nd, 2008.)

Ashington

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyI work on V-Day
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

zomfgbie

valentines day shmalentines day
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

mishkamash

i heart you all
eating big blocks of chocolate nice
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

DrRumack


<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Kött

:3

creamcorn


funzop

you guys are my valentines  

BloodyCheery

Happy FUCKYOUVDAY Day.

Normally I would hate this holiday, but today I'm on liberty, I'm going to participate in a DDR tournament SOMEWHERE on base, AND today is the first anniversary of me being sworn into the Navy. Plus I just got MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge on DVD. Yeah baby.  



[size=]Screw love. Masturbate.[/size]
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

unclephil

Quote from: KirbopherI gotta nice big ol' chocolate heart today c:

well whooptie-fucking-do.

spite

Quote from: Ashington
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyI work on V-Day

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: KottFuck V-day!  
fuck v on this day
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

BloodyCheery

Never mind what I said. I actually had a really good V-Day. Mmmmm...  



THANK YOU DDR! I appreciate that game even more!
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

DrRumack

Quote from: MrScriblamwell la de da

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

LordZeebmork

I celebrated valentine's day by jacking off
let's all set our phasers on "boring"