Coraline

Started by ZekeySpaceyLizard, February 7, 2009 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

ZekeySpaceyLizard

hey


hey



hello


i just got out of seeing this




also
this is the first movie i've seen where you see a fat naked old lady with giant boobs doing a stage show
the whole audience was like   and then like   and then like  

jjjjjjjjjj

I watched it in 3-D
It was REALLY good

ZekeySpaceyLizard

let us hope it makes enough moneys for Laika to hire back all the animators they had to lay off about a month ago so they can make more films

jjjjjjjjjj

The theater I went to was full
So I really do hope it makes money

mishkamash

i have to see this soon
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

rtil

i unfortunately did not get to see it last night because the friends i was meeting there got there too late and saved crappy front-row-far-end seats. so i got my money back and i will go another day. but that is good news here, too - the theater was packed. and it was the last showing of the night - 9:20. mostly adults, i was surprised. but that shows not everyone thinks this is "just" a kids film

DrRumack

its too creepy to be just a kids film


also i need to see this

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Daveb0t

I'll see it in Imax sometime this month

If its showing there of course

psi43

#8
so is it as good as monster inc?

f0d

looks amazing i gotta see it
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

emanhattan

I LOVE everything Tim Burton is involved in.

Big fish and corpse bride are some of my favorite movies.

I hope coraline is that good.

also I asume someone in the movie is voiced by Jhonny deep because they are like best budays

rtil

#11
tim burton and johnny depp both have nothing to do with coraline (thank god)

Kirbopher

It's the -director- of Nightmare Before Christmas, Burton was the producer. Still waiting to check this out but I've been wanting to for a while.
TehBorkOrlies~ (Kirbin' up your threads since December 2nd, 2008.)

texas

Quote from: rtiltim burton and johnny depp both have nothing to do with coraline (thank god)
why whats wrong with them

emanhattan

OOOH. ok.

I saw a poster and read "tim burton". the rest was in tiny letters and I couldnt have been bothered to read.


texas

Quote from: Zekey
Quote from: emanI LOVE everything Tim Burton is involved in.




shura

tim burton did some good stuff! big fish, edward scissorhands, nightmare before christmas, peewee's big adventure, etc

but then he also did horrible shit like sweeny todd and planet of the apes.
and he butchered charlie and the cholocate factory

f0d

tim burton had barely ANYTHING to do with nightmare before christmas, the studio just slapped his name onto it because he produced it... which just means he helped fund and market it. creatively, he had zero involvement. none whatsoever

henry selick is finally getting the credit he deserves, its about time
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: Sashuraand he butchered charlie and the cholocate factory

more like

Quote from: Sashuraand he made charlie and the cholocate factory more like the book which was really fucked up and almost a horror novel because Road Dahl wrote scary stories for kids

|