Hey

Started by Ross, July 12, 2007 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ross

Rtil loves men on his private jet, Psi and Anigen need to shut up about each other and passionately kiss.  Wonchop is still overrated, I'm still lazy and this is my introduction to the forum.

Some of you may know me as RubberNinja, others as HeadLock, but it'd seem I'm primarily known as Ross now.

Sup bitches?

psi43

He's a nigger, let's lynch him.

Shida

I think I know you
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Ross

Hey
#3
Quote from: Psi43He's a nigger, let's lynch him.

Play nice kids.



Quote from: ShidaI think I know you

This article should answer your question:
http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Ross_O%27Donovan

I believe we may have briefly communicated on Skype at one point.  Plus on AIM on earlier occasions.

psi43

Hey
#4
Quote from: Ross
Quote from: Psi43
He's a nigger, let's lynch him.

Play nice kids.

http://www.risingsunofnihon.com/uploads/playground.jpg

You better not make fun of me, or I will have to edit your face on low quality porno movies.

Anigen

Quote from: RossWonchop is still overrated

YESSSSSSssssss

Shida

Hey
#6
Quote from: Ross
Quote from: Shida
I think I know you

This article should answer your question:
http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Ross_O%27Donovan

I believe we may have briefly communicated on Skype at one point.  Plus on AIM on earlier occasions.

Haha. Yes we have communicated on AIM, I think it was when you got banned on Sheezy for reporting yourself, and recently on Skype. My post was a reference to a more memorably (and possible scarring) moment of our 'communication' on Skype.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

rtil

hey there buddy ol pal ol chum ol friend

Ross

Quote from: rtilhey there buddy ol pal ol chum ol friend


Sup G.

Quote from: Shida
Quote from: Ross
Quote from: Shida
I think I know you

This article should answer your question:
http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Ross_O%27Donovan

I believe we may have briefly communicated on Skype at one point.  Plus on AIM on earlier occasions.

Haha. Yes we have communicated on AIM, I think it was when you got banned on Sheezy for reporting yourself, and recently on Skype. My post was a reference to a more memorably (and possible scarring) moment of our 'communication' on Skype.

Sorry to scar you if I said anything about not remembering you, it's just that I've pretty much been out of the circle for a while and there's a lot of people I tend to confuse with others.  Could of sworn I've seen a Sidda, Shidda, Vida and Vidda now.

But yes I remember you now, you were a very nice person from memory.

Anigen

fuck ross

ok ross now you have something to use as a signature

Shida

Quote from: RossSorry to scar you if I said anything about not remembering you, it's just that I've pretty much been out of the circle for a while and there's a lot of people I tend to confuse with others.  Could of sworn I've seen a Sidda, Shidda, Vida and Vidda now.

But yes I remember you now, you were a very nice person from memory.

It's not that you didn't remember me, but a very drunken you whispering 'Hey Shida, I think I know you' was somewhat scary to me. Haha, but uh, nice to see you again!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Anigen

CATCH UP

BECOME WHAT WE ONCE WERE

Deathchip

I welcome you with a set of brownies....HASH Brownies

KingDavid

Hey Ross! I was talking to you on MSN the other night =)
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

Dagolith

I think he might have noticed it then.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

anigentleman

I once talked to shida on skype many times

now I never do because she doesn't wanna be my frend anymerr

Blordow

Hey
#16
I ADDED RUBBERNINJA TO MSN AWHILE AGO BUT IVE ONLY EVER SEEN YOU ON AS AWAY, FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE AWAY, BUT YOU'RE THERE, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK OUT

OH AND LOL I UPDATED IT A BIT http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Wonchop

rtil

Quote from: BlordowI ADDED RUBBERNINJA TO MSN AWHILE AGO BUT IVE ONLY EVER SEEN YOU ON AS AWAY, FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE AWAY, BUT YOU'RE THERE, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK OUT

OH AND LOL I UPDATED IT A BIT http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Wonchop
that site is a joke urf

Blordow

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: BlordowI ADDED RUBBERNINJA TO MSN AWHILE AGO BUT IVE ONLY EVER SEEN YOU ON AS AWAY, FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE AWAY, BUT YOU'RE THERE, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK OUT

OH AND LOL I UPDATED IT A BIT http://flashwiki.net/index.php?title=Wonchop
that site is a joke urf
HEY SOME FAGGOT CHANGED IT BACK

WTF I HAD SOME FUNNY SHIT WRITTEN ON THAT ALRIGHT THIS SUCKSS

rtil

i saw the funny stuff
it must be the 1 guy who cares about the site